Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Tigers At Twilight (Magic Tree House #19)
This topic is about Tigers At Twilight
Book Cover Help > Cover Wrong

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth E | 44 comments Hi all,

I know Goodreads policy is to not remove or replace the cover of an existing edition, but that is not the right cover. It is for a different Magic Tree House book, Viking Ships at Sunrise, as can be seen in the image. The book is Tigers at Twilight, as per the ISBN. I own both books and can confirm the covers and ISBNs, but do not want to take action myself because of the policy. If someone more important could come along and either let me know it's okay in this one specific instance to replace the cover or replace the cover themself, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18479 comments If it's obviously the wrong cover, it is okay to change it. (Leave a change comment at the bottom on the edit page.) I got the correct cover from Amazon. It's tiny, but at least it's the right one.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth E | 44 comments Scott wrote: "If it's obviously the wrong cover, it is okay to change it. (Leave a change comment at the bottom on the edit page.) I got the correct cover from Amazon. It's tiny, but at least it's the right one."

Thank you for updating that!