What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Twilight Seeker (Daybreaker, #1)
This topic is about Twilight Seeker
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA - Dystopian fantasy based around a train station - Main character (F) runs a sentient Station that is a haven for humans (who serve it) and enjoyed like a hotel by Monsters, Fae, Vampires, etc at night. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan | 4 comments Magical beings have taken over the world and humans become subservient and places like the Station are the only safe place for humans. After the last Master is killed, the main character (female) claimed by the station, noted by the black cross on the inside of her arm, works to train the humans who serve the station so they do not die at the hands of the magical people who visit. During the day, the Station appears to be in a different reality safe from magical beings. This part of the Station is run by the main character's brother who also works for the resistance to free humans from being slaves. During the night shift, when the Station is open, the vampire known as the Ghost pays a visit. The main character discovers the Ghost's real identity and inadvertently gets locked in a train car with him bound for a vampire slave camp where she must return to the safety of the Station with or without his help. Turns out, the Ghost is a friend who has also been claimed by the Station and bears its mark.

I read this book either early 2020 or late 2019 on Kendle Unlimited (I believe). When I started reading, it was listed as the first in a series so it ended in a cliffhanger. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Twilight Seeker by Pippa DaCosta?

Search = site:www.goodreads.com "fantasy" "the station" haven vampires

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan | 4 comments That's it! Thank you!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Great. Glad you found your book, Megan.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Twilight Seeker (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Pippa DaCosta (other topics)