What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

When the Dragon Roars (The Starks Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about When the Dragon Roars
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Novel about Prison - A guy is wrongly sentenced to prison after attacking another guy for cheating with his wife. While in prison he gains respect and eventually becomes a leader in the prison. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (last edited May 31, 2020 10:32AM) (new)

Garrett Brown | 3 comments SOLVED! [The Starks Trilogy] This is a book serious Guy #1 goes to the Guy #2's house because Guy#1's wife is cheating on him with Guy #2 and we wants to confront Guy #2. The 2nd guy they attacks the 1st guy with a knife and the 1st guy defends himself killing the 2nd guy in the process and is sentenced to jail after false testimonys. The book series is about Guy #1 in prison and the story of him becoming a leader in the prison. At some point in the story he gets a dragon tattoo on his back to show dominance. Eventually Guy #1 gets released towards the end of the series.

I read this book about 3-5 years ago. The cover of one of the books in the series is of a guys back with a dragon possible a tattoo.

message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla Ferracini | 7 comments It's probably not it but it reminded me of The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

message 3: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Brown | 3 comments Carla wrote: "It's probably not it but it reminded me of The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas"

No that's not it, but thanks for helping!

message 4: by Dave (new)

Dave Wegner | 12 comments When the Dragon Roars by Nesly Clerge

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 326 comments Could it be Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption: A Story from Different Seasons?

It's about a man wrongly convicted of killing his wife and her other lover and his time in prison

message 6: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Brown | 3 comments Dave wrote: "When the Dragon Roars by Nesly Clerge"

You are a life saver! That's it! Thank you so much!!!!
This has been eating at me!

message 7: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 19060 comments When the Dragon Roars for the link.