Addicted to YA discussion

Archived Buddy Reads > Looking for a Reading Buddy to Hold Me Accountable

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Srujan (new)

Srujan (srujanreads) | 80 comments I am going to start Percy Jackson and few other books free on Kindle. I would love to buddy read!!

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley nunofyourbusiness (haleyxd) | 79 comments Hi Anna. I am new here and also really want a reading buddy. Although it looks like you just got one. I hope eventually we can read something together. I am about to start reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green. If you want to read it with me that would be great! Let me know if you are interested.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lizaland) | 23 comments Hi, I'm Lisa and I'm new here. but anyone's interested I'd be happy to read Percy Jackson. I'm actually rereading the series and I've already read the first two books, so if anyone's interested, do let me know.

message 4: by Tianna (new)

Tianna hope (tiannasbookplace) Lisa wrote: "Hi, I'm Lisa and I'm new here. but anyone's interested I'd be happy to read Percy Jackson. I'm actually rereading the series and I've already read the first two books, so if anyone's interested, do..."
Could I read with you? I am actually reading the Percy Jackson series fir the first time, I am like half way through the second book, when will you start reading the third one? maybe I could read with you

message 5: by Minchu (new)

Minchu Hi ,I'm Minchu and I really wanna read Throne of Glass series and I'll be starting real soon .so do let me know if any one is interested in that!! The more the merrier!!!

message 6: by Asmä (new)

Asmä (asma2805) | 2 comments hey. just started the diviners series i'm on page 60 so far. if anyone would like to catch up with me . never tried buddy reading before. and i figured maybe if someone else read with me i could read it faster and finish the series as soon as possible . because the reason i picked it up is to read the third book " before the devil breaks you ".

Ashi✿TheAvidReader | 474 comments Asma wrote: "hey. just started the diviners series i'm on page 60 so far. if anyone would like to catch up with me . never tried buddy reading before. and i figured maybe if someone else read with me i could re..."

Hey Asma! I just started the diviners. I've never tried Buddy Reading before either but I'm interested...