24B4Monday Readathon discussion

Readathon Goals Archived > May 2020 Readathon

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 227 comments Mod
The readathon is approaching. It is set for May 29 thru 31. What are your goals this month?

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 81 comments To finally finish The Dark Tower series!

message 3: by jb (new)

Good luck! I’ve read the first three books.

message 4: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 81 comments That’s how I started like 20 years ago. Reread them and am now finishing the series! But this last one has such tiny tiny letters. I hate that...

message 5: by Ash (new)

Ash (wish4snow) | 21 comments I want to read at least 3 books.

message 6: by jb (new)

Yeah the font of a book really can affect your experience with the story.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 36 comments Yay a weekend of reading! I want to finish Wolf Hall and a Poirot.

message 8: by Nadia (new)

Nadia Batista (booksbynadia) I really need this readathon, I have been reading close to nothing these past weeks. So here is what I hope I can do this weekend:

Listen to The Queen's Fool tomorrow as much as I can, while cleaning the house. Unfortunately, I still have a lot of listening to do and I won't probably be finishing it at once.
Finish Flawed and Archenemies.

If everything goes according to plan - which is, pretty much, spend every second reading - and I finish these last two, then I will try my best to finish Belinda.

Have a great readathon!

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 43 comments I've decided to push to 7 hours (I usually do 6) and a side goal of half of a print book. I have so many that will be due back to the library soon so I need to make a dent.

message 10: by Glenda (new)

Glenda | 52 comments I'll be working on my current reads, including Fish Out of Agua: My Life On Neither Side of The (Subway) Tracks and The Midwives . I'm not going to make a time or page goal, just going to try to read as much as I can.

message 11: by Glenda (new)

Glenda | 52 comments I apologize for not posting sooner. Friday started out pretty well, I read well over 200 pages, but then Saturday arrived and I found myself watching the current events unravel live, local then national. On Sunday I couldn't concentrate on anything, let alone reading. I hope you all are doing well in these strange, volatile times. I am looking forward to the next readathon and hoping to continue to find refuge every once in a while with a good book. Stay safe everyone. <3