Making Connections discussion

MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > Based On The... by Everett Robert ~ Jan 18-24

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Title: Based On The…
Author: Everett Robert

Synopsis:

Four classic stories told in a unique and exciting way forms the basis of this collection featuring duets and monodramas. Join two women, reunited years after their HS graduation, and examine the changes in their lives for the better and the worst in "The Reunion" based on the classic poem "A Ruined Maid" by Thomas Hardy. Meet Kid Blink, a union leader who led one of the most successful and infamous strikes in history, all at the age of 13, in "Blink" based on the true story of the 1899 Newsboys Strike. Based on "Lot 249" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, "The Mysterious Case of Lot 249" is the story of a detective, on the trail of a mysterious killer, who doggedly interrogates a witness, who knows more then he's telling. Finally, a young teenager tells the story of her unexpected pregnancy in "Miriam and Isa" based on the Biblical story.

Info about the Tour:

This blog tour will run from January 18th – January 24th. The dates are on a first come, first serve basis.

We are looking for hosts for reviews, interviews, and/or promo posts (these are limited to 3 total promo spots for the tour- first come, first serve) . There will be a blog tour-wide giveaway that all participants are encouraged to include in their post.

If interested in hosting a stop during this tour, please leave your email with your preferred date, type of stop (review/promo/interview/guest post) and link to your website/blog.

Reviewers will be emailed a PDF of Based On The…. All review posts will be eligible for the tour-long eBook(s) Giveaway.

If you sign up, I will send a confirmation email to everyone along with the schedule. A reminder of the scheduled stops will be sent to everyone 1 week in advance. If, at that time, any blogger is scheduled for a review on the tour and finds themselves rating the work under 3 stars, we request that the tour stop become promo only (your review may be posted after the tour stop), or that blogger will be asked to excuse themselves from the tour.

Thanks to all who join the Blog Tour!!!

message 2: by Shannon (last edited Jan 23, 2015 06:35AM) (new)

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Jan 20, 2015 04:13PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments January 19th:

Brain to Books - Interview

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Jan 13, 2015 07:42PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments January 20th:

It's in the Details - Promo

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Jan 20, 2015 04:12PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments January 21st:

These are but Shadows - Promo

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments January 22nd:

message 7: by Shannon (last edited Jan 23, 2015 06:34AM) (new)

message 8: by Shannon (last edited Jan 26, 2015 08:15AM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments January 24th:

The Avid Reader - Interview

Nancy (The Avid Reader) (magickofbooks) | 46 comments I would like to do an interview on January 24th.

Email: theavidreader@hotmail.com

Blog: The Avid Reader

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Nancy (The Avid Reader) wrote: "I would like to do an interview on January 24th."

Thanks Nancy! I've got you down for an Interview on 1/24. I'll send you Everett's email address shortly!

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hauck (Michelle4Laughs) | 10 comments I can do a promo post on January 20th.

Email: Michelle9Hauck@aol.com

Blog: It's in the Details

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Michelle wrote: "I can do a promo post on January 20th."

Thanks so much Michelle! I've got you down for a promo post on 1/20!

message 13: by Angela (new)

Angela Chrysler (abchrysler) Could someone help me out please? What is a promo post? Just curious and I've been trying to figure that out for awhile.

message 14: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 5358 comments Mod
Angela B. wrote: "Could someone help me out please? What is a promo post? Just curious and I've been trying to figure that out for awhile."

A promo post is a spotlight for the book. The post usually includes the book cover, blurb, and purchase links, as well as information about the author.

message 15: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Hey everyone! Don't forget to swing on over & check out the Making Connections Blog Tour of Based On The... by Everett Robert! And don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for your chance to win one of 2 signed copies of Based On The...!

message 16: by Sheri, Book Ninja (new)

Sheri | 5358 comments Mod
Here is the Making Connections stop with interview:
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 837 comments Hey everyone! Swing on over & check out the Making Connections Blog Tour of Based On The... by Everett Robert!

And don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY for your chance to win one of 2 signed copies of Based On The...!

unread topics | mark unread