What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

A Galaxy Unknown (A Galaxy Unknown #1)
This topic is about A Galaxy Unknown
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Female space cadet, science officer In space, ship blows up, escapes and sleeps. Fights space pirates. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric Wood | 3 comments Greetings

In November I found an amazon kindle unlimited book I loved. Now I can’t find it. Here is as much as I remember

Female wants to go to space no matter what. Is in officer school and fails at an equipment repair and smokes up the entire zero g room. Teacher thought she did it on purpose. She got a position as an exploratory science officer. Bored out of her mind never saw anyone on ship so she played space shooter games. One time she woke up alarms going crazy ship blew up. She waited till last minute hoping for someone to come onboard but she is alone. The pod was damaged in ejection. Too close to ship when it blew up. She went into cryo sleep and got picked up by merchants towing a really long set of containers hooked together. Saves them from pirates then continues to fight pirates as she takes over as captain.

Hope you guys can help.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33483 comments Mod
Eric, that's a good start. Please add more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app. (On the Mobile website, there's a "Desktop version" link at the bottom of the page.)

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric Wood | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Eric, that's a good start. Please add more plot details to the topic header (title). We have thousands of book requests. We close threads with vague headers.

Click the small "edit" link after the ..."

Thank you is this better?

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33483 comments Mod
Thanks. This will help searchers and moderators.

message 5: by SamSpayedPI (new)

SamSpayedPI | 1680 comments Eric:

If you read it in Kindle Unlimited you still have a history of it in your account. Log into Amazon, go to "Accounts and Lists," and click on "Your Kindle Unlimited." It will show your choice of "current, "returned," or "all" items.

Just keep scrolling down; you can list them by borrow date since you remember about when you read it.

message 6: by Eric (new)

Eric Wood | 3 comments Found It!!!!!!!!!!
A galaxy unknown by. Thomas dePrima

Used to be kindle unlimited. Then it was changed to pay. So that is why it disappeared from my list.