LOVE READING, ( I'M NOT ADDICTED TO READING, i can quit when i finish the book) discussion

Buddy read > Buddy read requests

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chada (new)

Chada | 19 comments Mod
Hey,
Here you can post buddy read requests if you want to read a book with somebody just agee with him about one book and create your own buddy read topic to discuss your chosen book!

message 2: by Krystal (new)

Krystal  (Nerdy_book_lover_1987) (nerdy_book_lover_1987) i plan to read twilight next month (june) if anyone would to read it with me, my goal is to re read the entire series before the new one comes out but I wont hold you to all of them lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i am planing on re reading harry potter want to read with me!!!!??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Krystal wrote: "i plan to read twilight next month (june) if anyone would to read it with me, my goal is to re read the entire series before the new one comes out but I wont hold you to all of them lol"

I would maybe
haven't read them in for ever

message 5: by Krystal (new)

Krystal  (Nerdy_book_lover_1987) (nerdy_book_lover_1987) it definitely feels like forever, I'm ordering all the hufflepuff editions of Harry Potter before I re read them again, gonna be a while for that one since I only own the first 3, need to order book 4 and the others aren't even out yet

message 6: by William (new)

William | 7 comments i am not much for rereading books.

message 7: by Calypso ♡ (new)

Calypso ♡ does anybody want to buddy ready unlocked or the tower of nero with me

LOVE READING, ( I'M NOT ADDICTED TO READING, i...

unread topics | mark unread