Challenge Corner discussion

Devils' Day Party
This topic is about Devils' Day Party
Let's Buddy! - Contemporary > Devil's Day Party by C.M. Stunich -> Starting June 2nd, 2020

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaina (ameserole) | 57737 comments Mod
I crashed my shitty yellow VW Beetle into Calix’s Aston Martin.
To be fair, he deserved it.
But Calix and his friends, Barron and Raz, they don’t see it that way.

Not that it matters.
They’ve bullied me for years, and I’ve never known why.
At least today, they have something real to be pissed about.
All of which would be fine, if today was a normal day.
But it’s not. It’s far from normal.
My mantra has always been: this too, shall pass.

But not today.
Not the worst day of my life.
Hot bullies, busted cars, and pain.

Somebody kill me now.

message 2: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Starting this now!

message 3: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

25%: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

52%: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

84%: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

100%: (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3717 comments 27% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3717 comments 58% (view spoiler)

60% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3717 comments 69% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3717 comments 90% (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3717 comments Finished (view spoiler)

message 12: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "27% [spoilers removed]"

Oh lord, I had so many suspects for the video!!

message 13: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "58% [spoilers removed]

60% [spoilers removed]"

Yeah, he was definitely a mystery guy as well. Didn't really know where his true feelings were until they were all like - I like you!

message 14: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "69% [spoilers removed]"

Omg yes, that nearly broke my heart with the whole pearl situation.

message 15: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "90% [spoilers removed]"

OMG SAME!

message 16: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Yeah.. not sure how I feel about that ending. Yes, it was cute but this book just crossed so many lines.

message 17: by ❀ Crystal ✿ - (last edited Jun 03, 2020 07:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 3717 comments Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Yeah.. not sure how I feel about that ending. Yes, it was cute but this book just crossed so many lines."

(view spoiler)

message 18: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed].."

Yeah, I would've loved some more groveling from them.

Kelly | 3809 comments I was supposed to check in to write down my thoughts and all of that but I actually finished the book in two settings so... this book was addictive, that's for sure! I loved to finally read a RH romance with a twist. I feel like so many are the same stories but this one I think I'm going to remember for a while. I also appreciated that it's a standalone and not part of a series (especially with CM Stunich known for her publication schedule being all over the place).

Kelly | 3809 comments Alaina wrote: "100%: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 21: by Kelly (last edited Jun 04, 2020 11:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kelly | 3809 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "58% [spoilers removed]

60% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Kelly | 3809 comments ❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Alaina wrote: "❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Yeah.. not sure how I feel about that ending. Yes, it was cute but this book just crossed so many lines."

Totally agree. I mean a..."

(view spoiler)