Clean Romance Book Group. discussion

Book talk > Read a book but can't remember what it's called? Ask others for help here!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

Ruby Rose | 1151 comments Mod
((Thanks! I think this is a great idea!))

message 2: by Kacie (new)

Kacie | 149 comments Thank you so much for starting this Leah!!

Ok so I'm looking for a book that I read a few years ago, but I cannot, for the life of me, remember the title and author. It's a YA contemporary romance. Here is a summary of what I remember of the plot:

So the main character is a photographer who got into a car accident and almost drowned in the river below the bride, but a guy saves her in time. She wakes up in the hospital to find that the last four years of her memories have disappeared. She has to piece her life back together and it turns out that the guy who says he's her boyfriend actually broke up with her and she had been going out with the guy that saved her from the lake (he doesn't know that she lost the last few years of her memory so he thinks she's ditching him for this other guy). There's also something about an abandoned boat that she took a lot of pictures of and then she and the guy who saved her ended up fixing up the boat before her accident.

Sorry that was long, but if any of you know what book this is I would really love to find out!! I've been thinking about it lately and would love to read it again and my friend wants to read it too.

message 3: by Becca da, Romance Reader Becca! (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 613 comments Mod
Sorry, Kacie, can't think of anything

I need help on trying to find a book too. So, my sister was telling me the other day that I threw a book over to her bed and told her to read it.

She said it was about these two people, I think it was a boy and a girl who go to a summer camp where their parents went. It has an orange cover...? I have no idea what she is talking about...*sigh* Please help!

-Becca<3

message 4: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

Sorry I pushed through my brain and can't find either of those. Yours sounds familiar @Becca da Romance Queen. I might think of it later but most likely not... sorry... I tried!

message 5: by Becca da, Romance Reader Becca! (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 613 comments Mod
That's ok, I feel like it's Second Chance Summer, plots are similar, but she said she lost the book, so it's not that.

message 6: by Ruby Rose, Small Blessings Count :) (new)

Oh no.