☆ Reading by Starlight ☆ discussion

Favorites & TBRs! > Your TBR for the next few weeks?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ezgibrsz (new)

ezgibrsz | 25 comments Hii guys! What are the books you really wanna read in the next weeks?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Catcher in the Rye, I am Malala, Lord of the rings as school reading list

message 4: by human (new)

human (ohahiwannapice) | 4 comments I have 3 books, girls who code, the misadventures of the family fletcher (the schools choice, I don’t like it very much), and sweet treats and secret crushes

Amd maybe more 😂

message 5: by ezgibrsz (new)

ezgibrsz | 25 comments Damn I haven't read any of these! I really wanna read Renegades and The Cruel Prince xD

message 6: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
Ooooh I just got The Ballad for Songbirds & Snakes, I also have a couple of NetGalley ARCs to look at, & I would love to finish up Emergency Contact!

message 7: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, Anna and the French Kiss, On The Fence, The Unexpected Everything, and that's basically it.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla dawson | 19 comments I really want to read the outsiders , lair of dreams, the well of ascension, soooooooooo many more.

Becca I have read Simon twice . I love it with all my heart. I think you should definitely read it. I have also Anna and the French kiss twice when I read it back then I enjoyed it but now I don’t like it very much because I think it romanticizes cheating.

message 9: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments The Outsiders was a great book!:)
Okay, thanks!

Ashi✿TheAvidReader youshouldalwaysreadbooks wrote: "Damn I haven't read any of these! I really wanna read Renegades and The Cruel Prince xD"
You should definitely read Renegades. The character dynamics, and all the tension that arises when Nova(MC) goes as an spy into enemies den, and the adorable romance that emerges there... It's Fabulous! But I gotta warn you...You can't just read the first book. If you start Renegades be ready to read 2 more (very good) books...