The Academy for Goddesses and Gods discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

⚜️ Aurora ⚜️ wrote: "((now ...mouth kiss..))"

((hahah))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((give them some privacy jeez [continue guys]))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Text from Laavi to Amelia: We called Mom

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Nothing much, just the usual Mom stuff: stay safe. But she did seem suspicious she sent the text, and another one immediately after

Everything okay with you and Chris?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at the screen. Talk later!

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments " Now what ? "

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he sits on the bed and shrugs, he looks around"

She sat beside him. Resting her head on his shoulder.

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he smiled, and kissed her on her forehead"

She smiled back. All of this was so.... Different. She was nervous, maybe scared but being with Chris made her feel a little better.

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""I can't imagine without you Amelia" he whispered"

" Neither can I " she whispered back

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he laughs "We should maybe do something, instead of sitting here!" he smiled and kissed Amelia on the cheek this time"

" Yeah, but what ? I have no idea what to do "

message 11: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""Yeah, me neither!" he looks around"

She was tired. But smiled.

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "He looks around his room, maybe he was going to try and find something, but he didnt know what"

" What are you looking for ? " She asked him

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""I dont know," he smiled still looking around, he found his sisters jewel box on a shelf, he touched it softly

((for some reason, when I dont know what to do, I always involve his sister😂😁))"

(( I know ))

She noticed him touch the box and knew that it must be his sister's.

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he stepped back and went back to sit on Amelia, "Anyways, lets go to the cafe eat something!" he needed to distract himself"

" okay " she smiled

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments (( okay ))

message 16: by Rey (last edited Jun 19, 2020 12:29AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "Me to Amelia: Do you hate me?"

Amelia: No, but you probably hate me

message 17: by Rey (last edited Jun 19, 2020 12:30AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "Chris: I could never hate the person I love most in this world...."

Amelia: Whatever

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "Me: Why dont you ever tell me anything about who you really are, your past??"

Amelia: Please. I just can't okay

message 19: by Rey (last edited Jun 19, 2020 01:04AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "He didnt do anything for a few days. He didnt eat, and he just stayed in his bed"

(( should they bump into each other somewhere ? ))

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((YEAHHHH))"

(( The hallway ? I'll post first ))

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments They came in. Amelia's eyes still going black to normal then black again.

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "`He sits on the bed, and Amelia sits next to him "Listen, I am so sorry""

" I'm sorry too " she said.

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he kisses her "I just want you to be safe Amelia, even if that means putting myself in danger""

" I know. " She kisses him back " I just...... I don't know what to do now. I was losing control over my powers. I'm sorry about what I said earlier " tears ran down her cheeks.

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""I.." he puts his hands on her face "I love you no matter what, you know that right?""

" Yeah... But what I said earlier... "

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""You said you loved me too" he takes of his hands, maybe she doesnt want him, maybe she still loved him, but wanted to be alone he thought"

She rested her head on his shoulder and said, " You know.... I almost gave up. I was ready to let it take over me. "

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""You never give up" he smile at the thought"

" I almost did. The only thing that urged me to keep fighting was the fear of losing you and every other person I ever considered family "

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he hugged her"

She closed her eyes and smiled.

message 28: by Rey (last edited Jun 20, 2020 02:25AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""Did you really mean it back in the hallway?" Do you really want me to go away?""

She opens her eyes and looks at him" No, I always want you to be there for me "

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he nods "Then I always will be""

" I know. " She was exhausted. She slowly closed her eyes.

message 30: by Rey (last edited Jun 20, 2020 01:52AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he kissed her on the cheek "I love you!""

She smiled then fell asleep.

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he smiled, everything was perfect between them.....but he still didnt know her secret....he didnt care"

For the first time since their little fight, she could actually rest peacefully.

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((what now??))"

(( No idea ))

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((hehe))"

(( " You don't delete messages these day " S/Rey noticed " Doesn't your mom check your account ? " ))

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments (( " Oh. " Was all she said ))

message 35: by Rey (last edited Jun 20, 2020 02:10AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((why are you rping yourself😂??))"

(( Just for Fun ))

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((hehehe))"

((. ))

message 37: by Rey (last edited Jun 20, 2020 02:18AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((....))"

((..........))

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((ummm))"

((......................))

message 39: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "(( ))"

(( why are we doing this ? ))

message 41: by Rey (last edited Jun 20, 2020 02:26AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "((no idea😂🤣😂))"

Amelia woke up.

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "Chris was smiling, as he saw she woke up
((gtg))"

" How long has it been ? " She asked
(( Bye bye ! ))

message 43: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""Its been like 2 hours...""

" Why didn't you wake me up ? "

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""Coz you were tired, you needed to sleep""

" What about you ? Did you get rest ? " She asked

message 45: by Rey (last edited Jun 20, 2020 03:00AM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he shakes his head"

She frowned. " If I'm resting then so are you "

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: ""No, you have gone through more than me, I have no idea what, but I do know it was bad, so you need rest!""

" I'm fully rested. But you aren't. You need rest. "

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he laughs "trust me, I dont!""

" Okay " she sighed. He was too stubborn.

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he yawned "That does not mean i am tired by the way!""

She raised an eyebrow " If you're tired then okay. I'll leave you to rest. " She turned to leave

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he sighs "C'mon, do you really want to go?""

She gave him a mischievous smile, " Maybe I do or maybe I don't "

message 50: by Rey (last edited Jun 21, 2020 11:44PM) (new)

Rey (detectingeagle310) | 1233 comments Katniss wrote: "he laughs "Please stay!""

" Okay but after an hour or so I need to leave " smiled. She came back and sat down beside him.

« previous 1