Read 4 Review discussion

The Diamond Head Deception
This topic is about The Diamond Head Deception
Mystery/Thriller/Suspense > WHERE HAS IT GONE?!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Blakley (jblake) Where has Hawaii's first diamond, a dazzling red stone called "Pacific Splendor," gone? That's what freelance insurance investigator Luna Nightcrow wants to know in The Diamond Head Deception.

"The Diamond Head Deception" can be yours (to read and review) as either a FREE Kindle e-book (as in gifted by the author) or in FREE PDF format. Your choice! Unfortunately, due to coronavirus circumstances, paperbacks are currently unavailable to ship.

But if you want to buy a Kindle copy, follow this link to a free three chapters "Look Inside" Amazon preview of the novel.

https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Head-D...

Synopsis:

WARNING!

Luna Nightcrow isn't your average morning until late afternoon, Monday through Friday insurance investigator. Instead, you might say she's the James Bond or Modesty Blaise of the insurance investigation biz!

Luna's armed with a 60,000-volt smartphone stun gun case and brains and beauty that are more formidable. And at a moment's notice, she will jet cross-country to tackle the toughest insurance frauds on a freelance basis. So, Luna's all yours: All day, all night, but only if the price is right.

After putting Iowa crop insurance cheats out to pasture, Luna travels to Hawaii, but not for a vacation. The Indian ocean liner, The Shilpa, sinks and Luna's hired to determine if it still carries "Pacific Splendor" (a rare diamond insured for $15 million). The trouble is that she's not the only one looking for the stone. Sinister secessionists, sexy sportsmen, and other suspects might sink to any level to recover or smother Pacific Splendor.

Action-adventure, mystery, and romantic elements abound, as Luna Nightcrow dares to look around.

And as an added preview, here's the link to Luna's 007-like weapon: A real life smartphone stun gun case!

https://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Jacket-...

message 2: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 22 comments Once the coronovirus is over could you send me the book in a physical copy. I could wait that long because I really want to review it

message 3: by James (new)

James Blakley (jblake) Nicole wrote: "Once the coronovirus is over could you send me the book in a physical copy. I could wait that long because I really want to review it"

Greetings, Ms. Bannister.

Thanks for your interest. I'd be happy to eventually send you an autographed paperback of The Diamond Head Deception. Please PM your forwarding information, at your convenience.

message 4: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 22 comments 237 west 5th street apartment B Richland center wisconsin 53581

message 5: by James (new)

James Blakley (jblake) Thanks for the forwarding information for The Diamond Head Deception, Ms. Bannister. Now, at your earliest convenience, please remove it (as this is a public site).

Sometime this summer is when to expect your paperback review copy to arrive. This seems to be, if not the end of the virus, at least when most states will have re-opened businesses or significantly eased restrictions.

Thanks again, Ms. Bannister, and best regards.