Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > duplicate author

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (new)

Aaron | 59 comments https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... and https://www.goodreads.com/author/show... are the same person.

Please merge. The latter's name is misspelt. Correct spelling is: Ed McGuinness.

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13676 comments Author profiles merged.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

There are 2 authors by the same name so the book lists are intermingled and incorrect.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

everytime I try to click "contact us" the link disappears (?!?)

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments re #3 What authors are you referring to? And can you provide information or links to their bibliographies (if available) to disentangle them?

re #4 Librarians can only help with the book records, not site functionality.

message 6: by Iúka (new)

Iúka (iukasylvie) | 23 comments Nahoko Uehashi and 上橋菜穂子 are the same person. Please merge.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex wrote: "re #3 What authors are you referring to? And can you provide information or links to their bibliographies (if available) to disentangle them?

re #4 Librarians can only help with the book records, ..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I (J.T. Ryan) wrote 3 books: "Beyond the Benign"
"Aside from Infinity"
"Across the Cosmos"

The other author "J. T. Ryan" books are erroneously mixed in with mine. He wrote "Bodyguard" and "The Ultimate Hair Loss Survival Guide. Please correct this. Thank you, JTR

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments #3/9 Done. Please be aware, for future reference, that yours is the 3-space profile, meaning there are 3 spaces between your first and last name (i.e. J.T.^^^Ryan).
These spaces need to be added for a book to be properly placed on your profile.
When making requests like this, it would be very helpful if you include this information, as well as a link to the books on GoodReads to be edited.

If you wish to claim your author profile, you may do so by completing the form found here. For more information on the author program, see here.