Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Creek - Capture the Flag - May 2020

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Dinah Laurel Lance  | 15651 comments Mod
(Border)

message 2: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Whoops, forgot to post this.))

message 3: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (lol)

message 4: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (red)

David was looking though his notebook "So this will be hard if I'm the only one there" wait He goes back to where the flag is

message 5: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 07:39PM) (new)

Red Team
Skyler reached the end of the clearing. The creek was just in sight. She tried to run as quickly as she could even though she wanted to collapse. She kept going until she ran across, water splashing all around her.

message 6: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
She kept going until she reached the other side and collapsed right there on the ground, flag in hand.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Victor ran in and sat down

message 8: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Josephine stopped when she saw her teams flag on the other side. She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Wouldve had a better chance if we werent out numbered." She mumbled to herself before looking at all her wounds. She should probably go get these taken care of.

message 9: by Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (last edited May 23, 2020 04:58PM) (new)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet handed Skyler her knife back

"here"

"Nice going...?"

message 10: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Thanks..." Skyler replied weakly. She took her knife back, still on the ground. She attempted to stand up, but her legs buckled under her from running.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet helped her up, her shoulder bleeding but doesn't pay it any attention

message 12: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Thank you," Skyler said, leaning into Violet. "I just... I just need to sit down." After a short moment, her gaze fell on her shoulder. "You are bleeding," she said with concern. "I think... I think I have something for it if you can help me to that tree stump."

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet walks to a tree stump

"I'm fine, I'm good"

message 14: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Josephine glanced at the girls before she walked away. She needed to go wrap up her wounds and then begin training so she was ready for the next game.

message 15: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Mmm, okay," Skyler said, popping down on the tree stump. "She looked at her own knife in her shoulder and suddenly felt nauseous. "Holy Hera," she said before throwing up on the ground.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet wrapped up Skylers shoulder enough until the medic comes

Violet smiled but it faded

"What in Hades?"

She looked down to the side of her stomach which was bleeding

message 17: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"Mm what?" Skyler said, looking up, disoriented. Then, she saw the wound in the side of her stomach. "Oh, my gods." She looked around them. When she didn't see anyone, she grabbed her knife and cut through the other girl's top, so that her blouse was cropped. Then, she grabbed a canteen of nectar from her pocket and poured it over the wound. "Chiron!" she called weakly. The centaur must have been around somewhere or else he could not have known the Red Team had crossed the creek with the other team's flag.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments "I'm fine, I'm good"

Violet said breathing quick

message 19: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"No, this wound needs to be taken care of," she said. Skyler grabbed two ambrosia squares from another of her pockets. One of them she handed to Violet and the other she nibbled on as she reached for bandages. She was no daughter of Apollo, but her sister was and taught her a few basics. The wound was already clean from the nectar, so she did her best to bandage her.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet took the ambrosia

she winced at the wound

message 21: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

"How do you feel?" she asked her. There was another injury to her arm, but that one did not need immediate attention. Color was slowly starting to return to her own cheeks. Her throwing knife, however was still pretty deep in her shoulder. She wished she could just pull it out, but she could not remember if that was safe to do.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments "Yeah"

Violet said

"Do you need help with...?"

Violet gestures to her shoulder

message 23: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 07:01PM) (new)

"I think so," Skyler replied, "but I am not sure if pulling it out is safe." She glanced around again in the hopes of spotting a healer, but none came into view.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet opened her bag and took out necessary medical supplies

She took the knife out, stitched the wound up poured nectar on it before wrapping it up with a bandage

message 25: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments Lawless walks past the group and he looks at the healing going on and winched "Ooo it got tough" and he keeps walking past them

message 26: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Skyler cried out in agony when Violet pulled the knife out from her shoulder. The wound stung from the nectar and the stitches pricked. When she bandaged the wound, she looked pale again. "Thanks," she said meekly.

Z ||Frypans, who knew!!|| (doyoulikescarymovies_) | 1582 comments Violet nodded and left to the infirmary to stitch her shoulder

((good night))

message 28: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Night, Z.))

message 29: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 07:58PM) (new)

((Red Team won, but Blue Team put up a hell of a fight.))

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.