Isha  (isha_suggests) | 28 comments Mod
Raven cycle, perhaps?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm...that's a good Book
I'll create a poll for books!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess it depends on your partner Isha

message 4: by Luffy (new)

Luffy (monkey-d-luffy) I'm curious as to how you mods are going to organize the buddy read. I expect it will be three different threads.

message 5: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) yup. I'll be waiting for my buddies to discuss about our buddyread books!

message 6: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments Ok, so I don't exactly know how this is going to work....Akhila and Isha what do you have in mind? I don't care what it is as long as it's not scary and I prefer the romance genre.

message 7: by Chada (new)

Chada | 8 comments Hey I think we should do folders or topic to each three participants!

message 8: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments Yea, same!

message 9: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) uh-huh

message 10: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

its.me.the.bibliophile (itsmethebibliophile) | 110 comments Mod
So I think I'm confused...are we buddy reading The Selection in these small groups or is each small group choosing their own buddy read (& The Selection is a larger group read)?

message 11: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments I think each small group is choosing their own buddy read

message 12: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) Then are we going to discuss our books for buddy reads HERE or are we doing it somewhere else (like a new group for the three groups of buddy-readers)?

message 13: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

Gotcha, that's what I thought...so i'll make small groups in the folders from the list that Akhila sent out for the groups! That way each small group can figure out what book they'd like to buddy read. :)

message 14: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) thank you!

message 15: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

No worries! I just named the groups by number (1, 2, & 3) with our names in the title & put them under the larger Buddy Reads folder. Happy buddy read book choosing!!!

message 16: by Becca da (new)

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 30 comments Thanks!

message 17: by its.me.the.bibliophile, Bibliophile :) (new)

~TheLoverOf~ wrote: "Then are we going to discuss our books for buddy reads HERE or are we doing it somewhere else (like a new group for the three groups of buddy-readers)?"

Sorry! I guess we'll discuss our buddy reads in the smaller group thread (with just the 3) since each small group could choose a different topic?