What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance/Second Chance. Hero and heroine are married and due to some reason ( I can’t remember) their marriage suffers. They decide to go to a marriage counselling camp? Or something

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Macao | 17 comments I read this book a LONG time ago. The hero and heroine really want to work it out, they go to the marriage counselling thing for few days where they try to bring back the spice and light in their marriage. A huge fight also happens at the thing, she runs away he comes for her they fight and he leaves her standing there. She comes home, yet again he tries to get her to understand they can make it work. They have two kids I think? They adopt or take one in (maybe/ maybe not) It’s an angsty one. Please help me find it!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35133 comments Mod
Juliet, around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

What is the story's time period and location?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Are you looking for the same book here?

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Macao | 17 comments Lobster girl, no it’s a different book

message 5: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Macao | 17 comments Kris, I read it in 2018 I think

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35133 comments Mod
What's the tone - e.g., romantic, angsty, steamy or clean, sad, funny at times?

Can you tell us more about the couple - e.g., how they met, ages, jobs, hobbies, family & friends?

Location - country, region, well-known city, small town?

message 7: by Juliet (new)

Juliet Macao | 17 comments Kris, it’s angsty, funny at times and sad. I don’t remember their jobs but they had two kids or adopted one something like that. I remember a scene where they go to a restaurant in the counselling facility or retreat you could call it and things get a bit steamy, but the wife remembers the problems are resists. So I guess you could call it steamy at times