Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Able Soul: Empowering God's Spirit Within
This topic is about Able Soul
Christian fiction & nonfiction > Book review request from an author with CP

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lucy (new) - added it

Lucy Goncalves | 2 comments Please let me introduce myself. My name is Lucy Goncalves. I have cerebral palsy including a speech impediment. Recently, I published a devotional book entitled, Able Soul Empowering God’s Spirit Within. This is my testimony of overcoming adversity, discovering strength in vulnerability and finding freedom. I share how God can bring transformation and freedom in any circumstance.

I hope you will consider reviewing my book. Able Soul is a 118-page read and is available in paperback, Mobi, EPUB or PDF – whichever you prefer. To get a better feel for the content, please listen to this chapter on YouTube My Heavenly Realtor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upU2f...
Feel free to respond with any questions or your preferred format.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Email me at binspired@ablesoul.ca

Jerry Walch (jerrywalch) | 18 comments Good morning. Lucy,
I have a stepdaughter, now an adult, with CP, so i know first hand what struggles you have faced. I would be happy to read and review your book. Are you offering review copies? I can handle multiple formats but prefer PDF. DM me if you want to send me a copy to review.

Jerry Walch (jerrywalch) | 18 comments Good morning. Lucy,
I have a stepdaughter, now an adult, with CP, so i know first hand what struggles you have faced. I would be happy to read and review your book. Are you offering review copies? I can handle multiple formats but prefer PDF. DM me if you want to send me a copy to review.

message 4: by Lucy (new) - added it

Lucy Goncalves | 2 comments Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your offer. Yes, I can email a copy to you. Can you reply to my email at binspired@ablesoul.ca?
It will be interesting to receive feedback from a parent who has a child with CP.
Have an awesome day!

Jerry Walch (jerrywalch) | 18 comments Sure, Lucy. I have several email addresses. The bet one for you t use is jwalch1873@hotmail.com

message 6: by Manish (new)

Manish Pathak | 5 comments hello lucy please send me the book at my email and i will review it
mail id: pathakm158@gmail.com