Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

In the Know
This topic is about In the Know
Serieses! > Could someone please link my trilogy?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dougie Brimson (dougiebrimson) | 9 comments Could someone please link my trilogy together?

The Crew

Top Dog

In The Know

Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments We would need a title to create a series.
What should it be?

Dougie Brimson (dougiebrimson) | 9 comments Olivia wrote: "We would need a title to create a series.
What should it be?"

The Billy Evans Gangland Trilogy.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Done. Series is here: https://www.goodreads.com/series/2904...

Would you like to provide a description for the overall series?

message 5: by Dougie (last edited May 24, 2020 12:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dougie Brimson (dougiebrimson) | 9 comments Alex wrote: "Done. Series is here: https://www.goodreads.com/series/2904...

Would you like to provide a description for the overall series?"

With over 400,000 books sold to date, the best-selling trilogy follows the criminal life of Essex car dealer, Billy Evans.

From leadership of one of the most notorious football hooligan gangs in England to holding a position of political influence, his entire life is defined by his distain for the law.

For Billy, nothing is beyond the pale. From blackmail and intimidation to the use of violence and even murder, he will do whatever it takes to satisfy his lust for power. No matter what the consequences, or for whom.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments All done.

Dougie Brimson (dougiebrimson) | 9 comments Alex wrote: "All done."

You're a legend. Thanks.

Now if you could just post a link to it in every single Goodreads crime group together with a glowing 5* review, I'd be obliged. :-D

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex | 2739 comments Haha, I'll consider it! Have a great day!

Dougie Brimson (dougiebrimson) | 9 comments Alex wrote: "Haha, I'll consider it! Have a great day!"

And you.