YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Help finding book title

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko I read a book a few years back and am trying to remember the title so I can re-read the series.... it’s paranormal genre... anyone remember reading a book with a girl that’s the lead character.. at first she’s not sure what she is... she moves in with a vampire I think and starts to train with him .... she ends up having a boyfriend later in the series that’s like a cheetah shifter lol helllp ! I can’t remember the name and can’t remember enough to find it on google !!

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84101 comments Mod
Is it this series? - Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

I think Quinn turns up in a later book and is a were-tiger, but it's a long time since I read it x

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko No but thank you for trying :))

message 4: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q is it Rebirth by Gayle Parness? its about a girl who is half cheetah and doesnt know it and theres this vampire who has been her guardian.i hope ive been some help. Rebirth
xx

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko No that’s not it... the book I’m thinking of she doesn’t know exactly what she is at first ... she has powers but she finds out later in like a different book that she has a small amount of cheetah dna ... she doesn’t shift or anything

message 6: by Haleema (last edited May 21, 2020 04:45AM) (new)

Haleema Q oh well.. good luck! i hope u find it and ill try to keep checking 2
xx

message 7: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q can u remember how many books there were in the series?

message 8: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko I can’t ! Gosh I feel so bad haha it was a couple years ago when I read it... I know that she does have like a guardian and I think his house is like underground haha sorry not helpful

message 9: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q lol im probably being a bit annoying scrutinizing you for info ill try to keep checking for u
xx

message 10: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q i just saw ur account, did u like the divergent and throne of glass series? they were on ur "favourite books" shelf and ive read-and loved-both!
xx

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko Throne of glass series is probably my most favorite series yet along with her series A court of Thorns and Roses. I absolutely love Sarah J Maas !! What about you ?

message 12: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q Same! i'm still kinda young and I started reading throne of glass and i'm currently reading the 6th one, tower of dawn and i hope to read ACoTaR soon after i've finished this series. I think the Divergent series was my first real Young Adult book but i seriously love Sarah J Maas' book too
xxx

message 13: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q could it be the Mageri series? i think it fits your description pretty well although i haven't read it so i may be wrong..
the first one is Sterling

there are 5 books then 1 novella i think.
The Mageri Series Box Set

message 14: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko Omg yesss I think that’s it !!! Thank you so much !!

message 15: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q yayyy you are very welcome

message 16: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q so glad i could help like literally my whole google history is "paranormal book series on girl who has cheetah dna and has an immortal boyfriend" 🤣😂

message 17: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Mizicko Haha mine too I couldn’t find it that way though ... thanks again :)) you’re awesome !

message 18: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q thank u lol

message 19: by Haleema (new)

Haleema Q ive always kinda been a computer geek so i guess that came in handy 😎

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.