RN_select_all_books_that_apply discussion

I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out: True Stories of Becoming a Nurse
I Wasn't Strong Like This When I Started Out: True Stories of Becoming a Nurse by Lee Gutkind

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SelectALLBooksthatApply (last edited May 20, 2020 01:29PM) (new) - added it

SelectALLBooksthatApply | 1 comments Mod
Our first book has been selected for the Month of June. Please respond with your impressions, feelings, and concerns regarding these stories. Have you had similar experiences in clinical or in previous work experiences? Which story incited the most thought for you? What kind of feelings did you experience? Were you angry, fearful, sad, or happy? What would you do differently? Would you handle the situation similarly? Any other thoughts?

Nicole | 9 comments Mod
Perfect book to read post nursing school. Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 3: by Nicole (last edited Jul 19, 2020 06:09PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nicole | 9 comments Mod
SelectALLBooksthatApply wrote: "Our first book has been selected for the Month of June. Please respond with your impressions, feelings, and concerns regarding these stories. Have you had similar experiences in clinical or in prev..."

SelectALLBooksthatApply wrote: "Our first book has been selected for the Month of June. Please respond with your impressions, feelings, and concerns regarding these stories. Have you had similar experiences in clinical or in prev..."

I would say the similar feelings of uncertainty and ineptitude, during first clinical assignments, resonated with me.