Heroes/Readers of Olympus discussion

PJO related games > Ask the 7

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 26, 2020 05:43AM) (new)

daughterofathenacarli | 1397 comments Mod
Ask us questions! Right now this is our character list!
AnnabethChase | 761 comments
Mod
Those are the characters! Please tell me what character you would like! So far we have

Annabeth---me
Piper--------Summer
Percy---------Blake
Hazel---------BookNerd
Nico---------Ava
Rye----------Leo
AspringAuthor-Reyna
Cat---------------Jason
Grover--------Rylee
Coach Hedge-Bianca
Frank-----------Katniss

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we include Reyna and can I be her?

message 3: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yep! Also, if anyone has a question, we can all answer it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

does anyone want to comment a question?

message 5: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments Are you going to include Calypso? If so than can I be her?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

a question to piper.....".I want to know my love life ,if whether I'm gonna be alone ..or..whatever????"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

and another question to Percy.."it's kinda stupid....but...what would be your advice for me to be cool as you??" ((just a random question...plz...no hate))

Summer💙 “I can’t answer that” -piper

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

oh....fine..

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

then...how do you try to get a boy to like you??you have any tips??plz..

message 11: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 Be nice to him but also let him know when u have negative feelings

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

thank you piper!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

and Percy!!

message 14: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yup! Now, does anyone have any questions for us?

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments To all: what would be your dream holidays? And with who would you go if you could choose two persons?

message 16: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 piper- i would love to go to Paris with Jason and Leo

message 17: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 26, 2020 06:39AM) (new)

I would like to go back to Rome with Percy!! Only this time, no falling into Tartarus, or anything like that. Just a day for the two of us, where we can walk around the city, going into bookshops and looking at all of the statues and buildings made by architects! If I had to choose a second person to go with us.... I guess Thalia, Piper, or Tyson.
~Annabeth

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna: I'm too busy to go on holidays, but Greece and Rome would be nice. preferably without monsters, the Argo II, or Gaea. I would probably bring Thalia or Annabeth.

message 19: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments I would like to go into a nice green forest with the other satyrs and camp out there - Grover

message 20: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 26, 2020 06:43AM) (new)

AspiringAuthor wrote: "Reyna: I'm too busy to go on holidays, but Greece and Rome would be nice. preferably without monsters, the Argo II, or Gaea. I would probably bring Thalia or Annabeth."

That sounds like a nice vacay! Hmmmmm, could I do a day with Seaweed Brain, then have a nice girls day out with Reyna and Piper? ~Annabeth

message 21: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 YASS GIRLS DAY- piper

message 22: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

So it's settled then! We'll go to Rome, where I can have a nice date day with Percy, then an AWESOME girls day with Pipes and Reyna!
~Annabeth

message 23: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments Hmmmm maybe I would go somewhere with Percy and Annabeth too- Grover

message 24: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 26, 2020 06:46AM) (new)

Rylee wrote: "Hmmmm maybe I would go somewhere with Percy and Annabeth too- Grover"

Not with Juniper? She'll be mad!
~Annabeth

message 25: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 GIRLS DAY wait can we go shopping plz- Piper

message 26: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments Yeah well, I was thinking about going with my girlfriend, but I would want to go with my 2 best friends.

message 27: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 26, 2020 06:50AM) (new)

Summer💙 wrote: "GIRLS DAY wait can we go shopping plz- Piper"

Yeah! As long as we can hit the bookstores, too!
~Annabeth

message 28: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (last edited May 26, 2020 06:50AM) (new)

Rylee wrote: "Yeah well, I was thinking about going with my girlfriend, but I would want to go with my 2 best friends."

Awww! Well, I'll be happy to go with you, Grover! As long as we don't have to eat leaves and nuts!
~Annabeth

message 29: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 fine but i want to go get some clothes- Piper

message 30: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments Okay, no leaves and no nuts - Grover

message 31: by Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (last edited May 26, 2020 06:52AM) (new)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 338 comments (( this is amazing!!! ))

message 32: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments Okay, here is another question, what is your greatest fear

message 33: by Summer💙 (last edited May 26, 2020 07:29AM) (new)

Summer💙 my mother Aphrodite- Piper

message 34: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Losing Percy, probably. But spiders are a close second.
~Annabeth

message 35: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 oh yea and Jason disappearing -piper

message 36: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 but mostly my mother coming out of nowhere and putting a pink dress on me *shivers* -piper

message 37: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments My biggest fear is Annabeth and Percy falling into Tartarus again, oh and meat eaters- Grover

message 38: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

((Hey does anyone mind if I put these up on Pinterest?))

message 39: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 (its fine with me)

message 40: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

((Ok, cool. I do want to wait for Blake to answer though, cuz having Percy is pretty crucial))

message 41: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

That I’m alive. I’m pretty sure that’s about the same for all of us
~Annabeth

message 42: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 my friends and my dagger- piper

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Reyna: failure, especially if success could have helped someone else

message 44: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 well he is my freind that i may or may not have kissed *blushing* -piper

message 45: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments What I like most about life is Pan, Vegetarians, and Juniper - Grover

message 46: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments If you had to go on one type of quest, what would it be?

message 47: by Summer💙 (new)

Summer💙 nope *walks out*-piper

message 48: by Rylee (new)

Rylee | 658 comments What if it was to save Aphrodite?-Grover

message 49: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

Yeah, I agree with Piper on this one. No Quest is the best quest. But if I had to choose, I guess it would be one with Percy and not for Hera.
~Annabeth

message 50: by daughterofathenacarli, Group creator/ #1 Percabeth shipper/ Daughter of Athena (new)

((Hey guys I was wondering if we should call it ask the 7 or like ask the PJO characters cuz there is more then just the 7 here. What do you guys think?))

« previous 1 3