CLOG - Comedy Literature Only Group discussion

AuthorTube - I just remembered Goodreads exists.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chapman (andrew-chapman) | 179 comments Mod
I have started a YouTube channel called AuthorTube with Andrew Chapman. I figured, as my videos have a touch of humour about them, there's no harm in waking up this group for a while. Hello all! How the devil have you been?

In the world of AuthorTube (the dark corner of YouTube in which authors lurk) there is an obligatory rite of passage called the AuthorTube Newbie Tag 2.0, which is essentially a set of 13 questions that introduce you to the community. Here is mine -
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...

message 2: by Raymond (new)

Raymond St. (raymondstelmo) | 30 comments Andrew wrote: " ...no harm in waking up this group for a while. Hello all! ."

That's right. I forgot. Andrew Chapman exists. Now I remember.
Except that it's three in the morning

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Chapman (andrew-chapman) | 179 comments Mod
Raymond wrote: "Andrew wrote: " ...no harm in waking up this group for a while. Hello all! ."

That's right. I forgot. Andrew Chapman exists. Now I remember.
Except that it's three in the morning "

I'll be more quiet until everyone wakes up. Actually, I think I'll go back to bed.

message 4: by Cee (new)

Cee Jackson (ceeteejackson) | 178 comments Love the new studio stuff, Andy. And good of you to give us an alarm ⏰ call. I've turned into a bit of a lazy buffer these lockdown weeks. I get up, knock my pan in on the treadmill / exercise bike/ outdoor run that I'm good for nowt the rest of day other than eat Empire Biscuits and drink beer.
I have totally rearranged this long over promised book of mine, and am still piecing the first 100 pages back together again. I've approached it from a totally different angle- now I just got to work out the next 150+ pages. ;)

I'm happy to talk bollox on your page... like you want us to write or do some 'talk to camera' shizzle?