Stuck Between the Pages Book Club discussion

Questions and Suggestions > Should we have a BOTM?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lacey (new)

lacey (linguaphilelacey) | 282 comments Mod
Lots of other groups have BOTMs, should we? I think that it is a good idea because it's a good way to start up some book discussions. If you think it is a good idea, do you have any ideas for a book we could read? Comment your suggestions!

message 2: by Chada (new)

Chada | 10 comments That it will be a good idea but first I think that we should have more members so I will invite some of mine now!:)

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 15 comments I think it's a good idea though it can be pretty tricky to get the books during quarantine... 😅

message 4: by lacey (new)

Domitylle wrote: "I think it's a good idea though it can be pretty tricky to get the books during quarantine... 😅"

I agree! It's hard to get books but if other members post their suggestions and we find a book most of the members have in common, that could be a good start!

Domitylle (can only update books rn. sorry) (dom_brlw) | 15 comments Are you going to try to do a June BOTM or are you going to start in July?

message 7: by lacey (new)

I'm not sure. I would hope to do one in June but I'll see.

message 8: by Chada (new)

Chada | 10 comments yes

message 9: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) yes yes yes. Although I have to finishe a series I'm going to read(I'm reading some boring history book, my mum forcing me to...) but it shouldn't take that long!

message 10: by becky (new)

becky  (lunalin) I think if some people need more time for BOTM, give them time for the books they are currently reading so let's say...do it June?

message 11: by Jia ♥ (new)

Jia ♥ (bookloverforever101) | 22 comments Yep we should but not this month

message 12: by lacey (new)

It seems like a lot of people want to do a BOTM in June, if you have any ideas for a book, comment them!

message 13: by Helena (new)

Helena | 6 comments i was thinking, since june is pride month, maybe it would be cool if we choose something related to it?