Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Available for Reviewing!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Musing of Souls (musingofsouls) Hello! I am a book blogger and I am currently accepting books to review!

message 2: by Astralia (new)

Astralia Dik | 16 comments Hello. I'm looking for readers and reviewers. If you like paranormal adventure, psychological thrillers, dystopians I have such a book.

Synopsis:
There is absolute darkness. The world will end soon. No one will survive. Everything will be absorbed by Abyss. Mary is the only one who can save the whole world but she doesn't know about her destiny. She tries to find her vocation among another's life and memory but she's destined to find herself only through the soul.

If you want to review it you can get your free copy through this link:
https://booksprout.co/arc/36532/mystika

message 3: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Rankin | 6 comments Hey, I've got a new upmarket ecofiction novel if that's something you'd be into. The main character feels lost in the world until he discovers another way to live on the outskirts of society. He travels offgrid, to environmental resistance camps, to the reservation in the Dakotas, and builds a spiritual connection with the Earth as he explores philosophies of living in a good way. It's available for free right now on amazon and smashwords if you want to check it out

https://www.amazon.com/liberations-ga...

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Newwyn | 10 comments Hi! You might be interested in this short story that I have. It's originally a Uni project, and was deemed by Mark Peart, the English Professor at the University of Sydney as having “great capacity for complex writing skills in storytelling and description.”

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...

Here's the synopsis:

"Kyousuke was craving. He had been working for fifteen years without leave; working was his second nature. He had forgotten what it felt like to have a happy marriage, a happy family, a happy life. He had forgotten how to live. But there was one thing he would never forget.

Alcohol.

To get away from everything, the man fell back to his daily routine: getting dead drunk. As he did, the memory of his past came to haunt him. Would he ever find a way out?"

Here's an excerpt if you're interested:

"It was Osaka, the city where it was easy to lie half-dead on the street and difficult to smile at strangers. It was the city of rowdy young girls in their anime costumes and of public shaming for not matching your shoes to your bag. It was the city of hanging lanterns drenched in the smell of Dotonbori sake and all-night partygoers. It was the city of shut-ins of thirty years claiming human connection was overrated, of long hours and no extra pay, of Kamagasaki’s cheap internet cafes and flophouses with no permanent address where the homeless people squat in. And it was the city of a dust-specked book in an antique shop while the owner tried to finish it without the pages falling out."

Disclaimer: The short story is set in modern Japan, specifically Osaka. The readers should approach the book with this knowledge in mind.

message 5: by alex (new)

alex (isalexburningyet) | 2 comments Daniel wrote: "Hi! You might be interested in this short story that I have. It's originally a Uni project, and was deemed by Mark Peart, the English Professor at the University of Sydney as having “great capacity..."

hi, I'm interested in your short story! is it up for reviewing, and if so, where can I find it?

message 6: by Parul (new)

Parul Bhatia (ruls) | 23 comments My book "My Foreign Master's Degree " is an innocent sharing of my life transforming experience of studying in Australia that changed my life. The book also talks about magical experience of meeting God in Melbourne. Book available for free from 1 to 5 June 2020. Pls be kind to provide your valuable reviews.

https://read.amazon.in/kp/embed?asin=...

My Foreign Master’s Degree- When Dreams Encounter Realism, Miracles Happen (Book by Parul Bhatia)

message 7: by Hayleigh (new)

Hayleigh Sol (hayleighsolwrites) | 30 comments Hello, Krupali. I'm Hayleigh and I've recently published a new novel in the romantic fiction genre, Book Review. It’s available on Kindle Unlimited but I would also be happy to send a free copy in pdf, epub or mobi formats in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon (and anywhere else you might post). Thanks!

The link here: Book Review
On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...
Cover: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5...

**Link to Review on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-...

Synopsis:
Dr. Sophie Grimaldi, successful and happy in her career, if not in love, is contentedly single and plans to remain that way. Books have always been her escape and the only place she still allows herself to believe men are decent and true love exists.
Author Jax Rowland is writing the first book of his next spy thriller series, struggling to forge a deeper connection between his protagonist and not-another-Bond-girl to appease the disenchanted female portion of his audience.
When Sophie finds a sheet of Jax’s notes in a library book, she’s appalled by his attempt at writing a love scene and critiques it, never imagining the author will read her review. Ashamed to view his work through a mystery critic’s eyes, he recognizes her talent and hires her to edit the love scenes of his next novel. As they get to know each other through the work, discovering all they share in common, a desire for more than a working relationship, more than friendship grows. But, after a series of missed connections, it seems fate has other plans.
Will they continue to play it safe and single or will they risk another heartbreak for a chance at love?
Note: Book Review is a full-length standalone romance with some adult language. The end of this book is not a cliffhanger but, if you prefer a tidy conclusion, this may not be the book for you. Reader discretion is advised.

message 8: by Tony (last edited Jun 28, 2020 03:17PM) (new)

Tony G. (cityfeller) Hi, Krupali,

Please review my as-yet unpublished first novel, On the Steps of St. Dymphna.

Here is all the pertinent info:

Author: Tony G. Rocco
Genre: Urban Fantasy/Magic Realism
Length: 60,000+ words
Publication Date: September 14, 2020
Synopsis:
On the Steps of St. Dymphna tells a story of transformation. John, a normal cubicle slave with a bland and ordinary life, is transformed by an enlightenment experience. Or, did he just go crazy? He’s not really sure, but either way, he becomes a dramatically different person.

From bored support representative at GMC Megatronics, he transforms himself into Pastor John, a flamboyant free spirit spouting spiritual nostrums and intent on not only radically transforming his own life, but bringing joy and purpose to the lives of others.

To this end, he joins forces with a rag-tag group of homeless and starts The New Life Church of the Godhead of the Bed, so named for the locus of his awakening — an ordinary bed.

John and his following set their sights on St. Dymphna’s House of Hope, a local sanitarium run by the authoritarian Big Mama, where they attempt to help the needy and comfort the afflicted. They face numerous obstacles that threaten to derail their mission, but with the help of a local religious radio station and a large group of feisty supporters, they persevere and ultimately triumph. For a while.

Steps explores the emptiness of modern life and the desperate lengths necessary to live a life of purpose. It deals with themes of spirituality, alienation, faith and compassion. It is truly a tale for modern times.

Please take a look at my author website at https://tonygrocco.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best wishes,

Tony

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Book Review (other topics)