Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Find A Date

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by crunchylemon, Stan Loona (new)

crunchylemon | 584 comments Mod

Find dates for your characters for the upcoming Pride events down below!

message 2: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 15312 comments Mod
Name: Heather Maynard
Cabin: Hermes
Sexuality: Homosexual

Name: Monica Davis
Cabin: Morpheus
Sexuality: Pansexual

Name: Melanie Creevy
Cabin: Melinoe

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments Violet
Hades
female
pansexual

message 4: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

beth (beth01) | 8516 comments Mod
Any chance anyone has a bi or gay guy who could be a date for Rhys? I really want to rp him at pride...

Name: Rhys Gefferies
Cabin: Helios

I also have these characters though if anyone would be interested

Name: Kira Jackson
Cabin: Aphrodite
Sexuality: Bisexual

Name: Eris Jackson
Cabin: Demeter

Name: Alec Hastings
Cabin: Thanatos

Name: Feith Sherrill
Cabin: Hermes
Sexuality: She doesn't like labels but lgbtq+

Name: Cece McBride
Cabin: Hemera
Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual

message 5: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

beth (ember) wrote: "Any chance anyone has a bi or gay guy who could be a date for Rhys? I really want to rp him at pride...

I also have t..."

I am curious how Feith is. I don't think I have ever roleplayed any of my characters with her in all the time we roleplayed together. I am not sure how she would be with either Monica or Melanie though. I feel like Monica is more likely to get along with her, but I feel like Feith and Melanie could be interesting? I think a date at the chariot drive-in with Melanie would prove interesting- in general.

I also admit I want to snatch up Cece. I don't suppose you could see her and Heather going to the ball or another event together? I am thinking of having Elana go with Brooke for the ball, but I think Elana would be free for the other events- if you think she might be a better date for Cece.

message 6: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

when i remade Feith, i made her less naive than she was, and more stubborn i suppose? or determined would probably be a better word lol. but she’s still very energetic and enthusiastic, much like Cece tbh. i have to admit i don’t remember all that much about Melanie or Monica though, you might have to remind me of their personalities to work out who would be more interesting with Feith haha

as for Cece, i think she could work with Heather quite well i imagine? we can give it a go at least :D

message 7: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Monica is sweet, eccentric, intuitive and imaginative. She isn't completely there in every moment since she has an unknown mental health disorder where she can't always tell the difference between fantasy and reality and can hear voices sometimes. However, she is intelligent to the point of almost being a genius and small spurts of time, that she can be quite wise.

Melanie is quiet, moody, sarcastic, and rebellious. She tends to hide a lot of things, because she has trouble trusting people. She also struggles with anxiety and is a bit of a loner. If you move past all of that, she is a sensitive, artistic soul.

Okay, great! Is Cece going to wear a dress? I can imagine Heather would be the type to match the outfit of her prom date. I am not sure yet if I plan on having her wear a suit or dress.

message 8: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

oh right okay ummmm well i think feith and melanie could definitely be interesting... it sounds as though aside from monica's mental health disorder her and feith are kinda similar? so would you want to try melanie and feith?

also yeah cece will definitely wear a dress! i'll probably put her dress in the outfits thread today or tomorrow hahaha

message 9: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 22, 2020 11:43PM) (new)

beth (ember) wrote: "oh right okay ummmm well i think feith and melanie could definitely be interesting... it sounds as though aside from monica's mental health disorder her and feith are kinda similar? so would you wa..."

Interesting. I thought you were going to choose Monica to be Feith's date. Okay, that sounds good. I am thinking of dressing her up as a goth princess. So excited!

Okay, cool.

Do you want to roleplay our characters meeting first/asking each other to the dance or just have them go together for the dance?

message 10: by Moe (last edited May 22, 2020 11:32PM) (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Alright for right now i just need a date foe these two.

Tuesday Turner
Apollo
Bisexual
She is pretty sweet and humble but can be feisty when the situation calls for it

Oliver Turner
Apollo
Homosexual
Much like his twin he is also sweet but he is sassier and more sarcastic then she is. He is also blind

message 11: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Yeah thats fine with me :)
Do you want to test them out at all? We can have them meet somewhere?

message 12: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "oh right okay ummmm well i think feith and melanie could definitely be interesting... it sounds as though aside from monica's mental health disorder her and feith are kinda sim..."

Ooh that's so cool for Melanie haha

Also I don't mind! Would it be best to try them out and meeting first?

message 13: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Yeah sure! Where do you want them to meet?"

How about the cabin courtyard?

message 14: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Is Kira and Livia okay?"

yeah sure we can give them a go! should we have them meet beforehand?

message 15: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Moe wrote: "Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Yeah sure! Where do you want them to meet?"

How about the cabin courtyard?"

Sounds good! I’ll send him there!"

Okay!

message 16: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 22, 2020 11:56PM) (new)

beth (ember) wrote: "Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "oh right okay ummmm well i think feith and melanie could definitely be interesting... it sounds as though aside from monica's menta..."

Yeah, I think she will look phenomenal.

Yeah, sure. I am not completely certain how Feith and Melanie will turn out, so trying them out would be a good idea. How about the Music Hall or Melinoe's cabin for those two? I guess they can meet for the first time maybe?

For Cece and Heather, maybe they already know each other? Where would you recommend roleplaying them?

message 17: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Is Kira and Livia okay?"

yeah sure we can give them a go! should we have them meet beforehand?"

Yeah, sounds cool!"

awesome! where should we have them meet?

message 18: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "oh right okay ummmm well i think feith and melanie could definitely be interesting... it sounds as though asid..."

yeah understandable haha how about the music hall?

and yeah sure thing for cece and heather! maybe the hemera cabin? heather could be looking for cece for something? idk

message 19: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Alright guess i just need a date for Tuesday now :)

Tuesday Turner
Apollo
Bisexual
She is pretty sweet and humble but can be feisty when the situation calls for it

message 20: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "oh right okay ummmm well i think feith and m..."

ah whoops okay sorry tysm!

message 21: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

okay this is everyone i have left for the prom/ball hehe also PLEASE if anyone has a bi or gay guy for rhys pls tell me i'll genuinely be sad if i can't rp him with a date at the dance

and then there's these guys

Name: Eris Jackson
Cabin: Demeter

lol i just realised all the female characters i posted got claimed but not the guys,,, interesting

message 22: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (last edited May 24, 2020 08:17AM) (new)

also also i have a few characters who wouldn't be caught dead at the prom/ball but will definitely be going to the cabin party so if anyone wants to rp their character with mine there here's them (obviously rhys and alec are going to both lol)

Name: Ash Fisher
Cabin: Iris

Name: Easton Parish
Cabin: Dionysus

Name: Lexi Harwood
Cabin: Himeros

i just realised they're mostly my older characters so idk if anyone will have characters old enough to realistically interact with mine hahaha but worth a shot i guess

message 23: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments I know we already have Grant and Jesse but i do have 2 other guys open. I can find their profiles real quick for you if you want lol

message 24: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Elijah

message 25: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

beth (ember) wrote: "okay this is everyone i have left for the prom/ball hehe also PLEASE if anyone has a bi or gay guy for rhys pls tell me i'll genuinely be sad if i can't rp him with a date at the dance

Name: Rhys ..."

Well, two of the three girls I posted were gay, so they would have to go with girls. Lol

Okay, sounds good. I will post in a little bit.

message 26: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel

Eli..."

from reading their profiles, i'd say Elijah's probably a better fit for Rhys anyway, if you wanted to try them together?

message 27: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Jacqueline, the Southern Belle Rogue wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "okay this is everyone i have left for the prom/ball hehe also PLEASE if anyone has a bi or gay guy for rhys pls tell me i'll genuinely be sad if i can't rp him with a date at t..."

hahaha yeah i know but still i just thought it was funny

message 28: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/......"

I would love to try them together!

message 29: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Do you want to RP in the lake? And Miles can be with any or multiple of your characters?"

yeah hey sorry i just replied to your comment on the lake! also we could possibly try miles with either eris or alec if you'd like? eris is really shy and awkward but caring, and alec is kinda clingy but enthusiastic and loves being around people

message 30: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel

okay awesome! should we have them meet beforehand?

message 31: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Do you want to RP in the lake? And Miles can be with any or multiple of your characters?"

yeah hey sorry i just replied to yo..."

yeah sure! should we have them meet beforehand?

message 32: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel

Sure! Im sure they would work great together but we an try them just in case. :)

message 33: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Yeah sure! Are the strawberry fields okay?"

i'm actually already rping at the strawberry fields, is there any chance we can go somewhere else? sorry!

message 34: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/21..."

okay yeah cool where should we go haha

message 35: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel
https://www.goodreads.com/t..."

Maybe the infirmary? Thats where i left him last and thats where Elijah is most of the time. But we can go else if there is somewhere else you want to go.

message 36: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "Can he go with Easton too?"

to the cabin party? sure!

message 37: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Ava {“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”} wrote: "That’s totally fine! What about the archery range?"

yeah sounds good! did you want to post first or should i?

message 38: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "beth (ember) wrote: "Moe wrote: "Here they are for you wake up lol Nathaniel might be a bit young for Rhys but 🤷

Nathaniel
https:..."

no the infirmary works! i'll have rhys have fallen on a sword or something haha

message 39: by Moe (new)

Moe  | 3495 comments Sounds good to me! you can post first if you want since he is still there from helping out after Capture the Flag

message 40: by beth, Daughter of Aphrodite (new)

okay easy i'll go post now!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.