Making Connections discussion

How To Be The Master Of Your Reality
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5797. - How To Be The Master Of Your Reality by Judit Paul

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
How To Be The Master Of Your Reality by Judit Paul Judit Paul

Title: How To Be The Master Of Your Reality
Author: Judit Paul
Genre: Spirituality / Personal Growth / Motivational Self-Help
Formats Available: A gifted copy via Amazon
Time Frame: 4 Weeks
Copies Available: 5

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

How To Be The Master Of Your Reality is about resonating with the best version of yourself.

Everything is energy, thus resonance. Instead of letting the frequencies bombard us and not knowing what to do with it, we can transform these energies that intercept us, and we can ride these vibrations like we ride the waves on the ocean. The plan is to be the best “surfer” that we can be in this lifetime.

You will read about amazing and inspirational insights and practical tools that worked for the author to help her expand her consciousness even more. You can have this too, and you deserve it.

The time is now, you must choose to experience everything consciously. Experiencing it requires us to wake up and take responsibility for our life. Empowerment requires us to have no blame, no shame, and no judgment in this space while we explore this concept.

This book is for you, who would like to experience more of their higher dimensional existence and emerge into a more moldable, seemingly futuristic dream reality. Transcend and shed layers of old, outdated conditioning of lower density thinking. Our future lies in experiencing a higher vibratory field that exists around us. The challenge is to stay in this frequency consistently.

This book will help you to examine where you are at this present moment, taking responsibility for creating every aspect of your reality and being empowered to change it according to your liking! The result is the universe opening up to you in a new way that you have never imagined possible.

You will find answers to the following questions in this book:

Why are we here on this planet?
Where do I start with my journey?
Am I in a simulation?
How do I make the best out of my experience in this physical body?
How do I find the best and most fantastic way to experience my life?
I want to experience everything around me in a conscious manner, how do I do this?
I want to resonate more with my true self, how do I go about this?
How do I become more and more of my real and unique multi-dimensional essence?
What is pure synchronicity?

And many more!

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads and Amazon.

Of course posting on any other social sites would be fantastic! Example: iTunes, Facebook, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and/or your Blog.

Formats available: A gifted copy via Amazon

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name and email address.

message 2: by SusanAhh (new) - added it

SusanAhh (susanlovesthatshesabibliophile) | 4 comments Hi!🙏

I am intrigued with the ideas you propose in your work. I am interested in a R&R.

Rather than leave my email on an open thread, please PM me here on GR. I will share my info with you readily in a return PM. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙏

Judit Paul (juditpaul) | 2 comments Hi SusanAhh,

I have sent you a message!

Regards,
Judit

SusanAhh wrote: "Hi!🙏

I am intrigued with the ideas you propose in your work. I am interested in a R&R.

Rather than leave my email on an open thread, please PM me here on GR. I will share my info with you readily..."