YA Romance!!! discussion

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
This topic is about Shatter Me
May BOTM > Progress #2.....

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new) - added it

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 775 comments Mod
Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying the nice weather we have been getting lately😊. This is yet another friendly reminder about the May BOTM. Just checking in to see everyone’s progress and maybe some of you have finished one of the BOTMs. Once again, it’s okay if you haven’t started any of them yet, I am going to start Anna and the French Kiss this week or next week. Discussion topics for each book will be posted hopefully on June 1st, you do not have to participate.
Anna and the French Kiss discussion leader is moi.
Shatter Me discussion leader is Meagan.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants discussion leader is....we still need one, so if you would like to lead the discussion, comment on that post or on this one.

If you want a chance to lead the next BOTMs, please comment on the topic Who wants a chance to lead a book discussion? or something like that. Well that’s all folks! Enjoy!

P.S: Comment any questions or concerns that you have regarding the BOTMs.
-Becca da Romance Queen<3

message 2: by ~tea~ (new) - added it

~tea~ (tina_does) Sry I haven't been able to read Shatter Me, because I'm not used to fnr and my wifi doesn't work a lot of the time so I can't access fnr. I know its a pretty pathetic excuse and yeh I'm rly rly rly sorry that i didn't read it...

message 3: by Becca da, Moderator Becca (new) - added it

Becca da Romance Queen (becca_da_romance_queen) | 775 comments Mod
It's ok!