Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Clearing - Capture the Flag - May 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Dinah Laurel Lance  | 15651 comments Mod
(Blue Territory)

message 2: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Josephine walked into the clearing with a huge smile on her face. It had been awhile since she had participated in Capture the Flag. She was looking forward to it.

message 3: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Josephine rolled out her shoulders as she got closer to the other two. "Just the three of us? I guess we can make it work." She was already trying to come up with a plan. "The names Jo, daughter of Ares."

message 4: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments Lawless walks in playing with his deck of card and then looks around "Oh I guessed I lost the bet to David I came awfully late" He puts away his cards

message 5: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Josephine turned when she heard a voice. "Make that four." She shrugged and went back to thinking. "I believe we need to start with strengths. What is everyone good at?" She asked to no one in particular. She wasnt one for small talk.

message 6: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Oh I'm mostly good at archery be it with my card or bow but I don't know if we have a full proof plan yet" He looks at his deck of card

message 7: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Lawless wrote: "Lawless walks in playing with his deck of card and then looks around "Oh I guessed I lost the bet to David I came awfully late" He puts away his cards"

((Lol Is he like Gambit from the X-men Comics? Is he going turn his cards into explosives with a touch of his hand?))

message 8: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ Jo raised an eyebrow at him. "Archery with cards? I just want to make sure i heard you correctly."

She turned to other two with a small smile. "Well its nice to meet you guys. Im best with my axe but i can fight with sword or my hands if i have to."

message 9: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Sadly I can't lol but yeah I got the deck of card from gambit since he is the son of Tyche he can making it have a higher shoot of hitting targets though I'm still learning more about Yyche children's power but so far thats all)

message 10: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((I don't know. Is that Tyche demigod power?))

message 11: by Lawless (last edited May 22, 2020 11:49PM) (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (I don't know according to the books it but this is taken from a wiki so I don't really know)

message 12: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments ( Actually I think it's only to enhance luck)

message 13: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Oh a spear where is it though" He looks up and looks around

message 14: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Is it Riordan wiki? If so, I think that should be fine.))

message 15: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Well im glad we all have different strengths and arent stuck using the same weapon." It would make coming up with a plan way easier. Jo pulled her axe from where it was on her back and leaned it up against the tree right next to her.

message 16: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Oh a surprise that sounds fun' He smiles as well

(I think it was a different wiki because on the actual read riordan wiki it says that their power is just to increase luck and control of luck)

message 17: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Does anyone want to volunteer for the position? If not ill do it." She was willing to mame herself a target she had a lot of confidence in her skills.

message 18: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "We could try setting up some kind of traps but I don't have any or we could have a watcher or protector watching over the flag"

message 19: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Im down for traps if we have any. Speaking of that. Im sure the other team will have plenty with the hephaestus cabin on their side." That was on thing she was worried about.

message 20: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "That can work and, " He looks at the ax and then at jo "that looks like it will be handy at keeping people at bay so you can be the protector "

message 21: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Unless we want only traps" He gets up and looks around

message 22: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Im fine with protecting it unless you need me else where. My skills are pretty universal with this thing." She picked on the axe and held it on her ahoulder.

message 23: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "That can be true what do you say Jo"

message 24: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Alright well i guess i have my job then." Jo smirked. She was more then excited to face off with anyone who comes near the flag.

message 25: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 12:20AM) (new)

Lawless wrote: ""Oh a surprise that sounds fun' He smiles as well

(I think it was a different wiki because on the actual read riordan wiki it says that their power is just to increase luck and control of luck)"

((Hm, can you maybe send me the link? I usually try to stick with Riordan wiki and the demigod powers reference thread in our group.))

message 26: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Lawless wrote: ""We could try setting up some kind of traps but I don't have any or we could have a watcher or protector watching over the flag""

((If you guys use traps, someone should describe them going off when the other team reaches the flag, so that they will roleplay, acknowledging them.))

message 27: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Yeah I will send the riordan wiki one https://riordan.fandom.com/wiki/Tyche... there is that one then https://riordan.fandom.com/wiki/Demig... the first one is the cabin and I think it says their power 2nd one is list of all the demigods powers from different gods)

"So far we have a trap but no we need to see how we will steal their flag"

message 28: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 12:28AM) (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (oh yeah we should do that who wants to be the one typing which traps go off and stuff)

"Yeah I think it is" lawless says "maybe we could try hiding in the brushes and trees"

message 29: by ~ Devine ~ (new)

~ Devine ~ "Since you guys are going in to take it. Im going to go scout the area around our flag so see what im working with." Josephine locked her axe back into its holder before heading off towards the flag, making sure to watch her surroundings.

((Im going to head to sleep is almost 3am. I figured if i dont sleep now ill fall asleep in the middle posting lol))

message 30: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Okay Jo see you when you get back and oo a distraction can work"

(okay moe cya when you wake up)

message 31: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Guys, remember to put "Blue Team" above your posts, so that we can distinguish everyone for the game. It's late here too. Maybe I can announce the beginning of the game tomorrow morning since some of us are heading to bed?))

message 32: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Yeah that will work" He smiles

message 33: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Unless the two of you want to start first by yourselves?))

message 34: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (I think that would be a good Idea Hopefully I can wake up early and okay blue team above our post)

message 35: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Well, you guys can start first if you want. I know you are in a different time zone, Ray.))

message 36: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Okay how about this what timezone are we I'm in pacific strandard time so rn 12:41 am I think i will be awake all night today)

message 37: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((I just have to announce the beginning of the game, but I am about to bed, so it will only be you two.))

message 38: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 12:44AM) (new)

((3:43 in the morning- Eastern Standard Time. Lol I might just announce now since I might have trouble waking up tomorrow morning, considering how late it is now.))

message 39: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (we could just announce it and see how much people will be on it but yeah we just need to find a time everyone could do)

message 40: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (oh so 1:12 pm for ray yeah i see okay we prob should annocunce but who knows)

message 41: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Lol We should have started as soon as Moe and Leon were both online. Doesn't matter now. I don't want to take too long to figure this out. It will be 4am soon and then I won't wake up in the morning to announce the beginning.))

message 42: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Okay, I am just going to announce- although, this is uneven odds.))

message 43: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Oh yeah just annouce right now and if it doesn't work I will just announce it for ya in the morning)

message 44: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

((The game has begun.))

message 45: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Lawless wrote: "(Oh yeah just annouce right now and if it doesn't work I will just announce it for ya in the morning)"

((I appreciate it, but a mod is supposed to announce. I already announced the game.))

message 46: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 12:55AM) (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Okay)
Blue
"well lets begin shall we" He takes out his bow

message 47: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Blue)
He starts running towards the red team flag "I wonder where the nearest bush will be "

message 48: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
Skyler and Kendra were making their way through the clearing towards Southern Woods. "How, strange," Skyler said to her sister. "No one is guarding the way to the flag." When Kendra glanced around, she could see she was right.

"Everyone started using traps to guard their flags since you were last here," Kendra explained. "We probably won't come across any resistance until we are close. Maybe there will be one or two strong fighters there."

Skyler's blue eyes focused on the woods ahead apprehensively. "I think you should have brought Leon or Elana instead of me," she said softly.

"Hey. It's okay," Kendra reassured her. "I have your back." A little more playfully, she said, "There must be something good about having a healer for a sister, pestering you about taking your health." A small smile involuntarily crept to Skyler's lips. "See? This won't be as bad as you think."

message 49: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
The two sisters continuing running before passing into the trees.

message 50: by Dinah Laurel Lance , Daughter of Deimos (new)

Red Team
Skyler emerged from the trees and ran through the clearing. Three quarters of the way through, she started to slow down, panting. She tried to continue jogging.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.