Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Zeus' Fist - Capture the Flag - May 2020

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen | 15312 comments Mod
(Red Flag)

message 2: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments David comes in and sets around some traps "hmm I wonder how much will actually fall for it " he writes down each places that he puts traps in "and done"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 1464 comments leon comes with him and admires the handiwork "as a child of hephaestus i say well done!" and gave him a fist bump (surprised he hasnt asked where my dudes weapons are)

message 4: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 22, 2020 09:10PM) (new)

((Leon, he should have weapons unless he is planning on fighting with his bare hands- or gadgets. He cannot depend on his powers the entire game.))

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 1464 comments (no the rings are on his fingers, concealed)

message 6: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Oh David tends to not worry about stuff he is more of a think about it later type of guy lmfao)

message 7: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Red)

David sits down on the top where the flag is whsipering to himself "Should have brought more traps"

message 8: by Lawless (new)

He starts playing with his bow "I wonder if blue team is coming"

message 9: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "be focus and be smart" He thinks

message 10: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments Blue

"I don't think so but careful might have traps around" lawless whispered and starts looks around to try finding some traps without stepping closer

message 11: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments "Yeah be careful near the ground right around the flags there are a lot of tripwires" Lawless whispers "I got an idea for those though"

message 12: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 01:38AM) (new)

"I can try to throw some branches around to trigger some wired But I can't see all of them" Lawless says "And there is your pet I'm guessing"

message 13: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments red

"was that just me or did I hear howling" David said

message 14: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 01:47AM) (new)

"Oo nice now will be a good time" He picks up an arrow from his pocket "might want to stand back a little I'm going cut some traps and they will go off but he shouldn't be able to see us doesn't look like he wearing anything to see through smoke"

message 15: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 02:26AM) (new)

Lawless | 287 comments blue
He starts trying to disarm the traps "Huh seems it wasn't made by a good craftsman"

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 1464 comments Leon hid behind zeus' fist out of sight and summoned his swords

message 17: by Lawless (new)

David is watching for anything that moves "Hmmm"

message 18: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 10:28AM) (new)

Ray/Amelia/Jacob wrote: "Blue

Ray stopped when she saw David. " Is it against the rules to take help from pets ?" she whispered"

((Yes, CTF is for demigods only.))

message 19: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Oh okay.)

message 20: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((It doesn't look like Blue Team needs extra help anyway.. Right now, you already have the advantage.))

message 21: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 10:45AM) (new)

((I guess since all of our characters on the Red Team are on the defensive, I guess I will have to take the offensive.))

message 22: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Yeah seems like that right now we just need more people on red to show up)

message 23: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((I thought Ben would have shown up. He told me he came back to the group specifically for CTF and I think most of his characters are on Red.))

message 24: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments (Well he prob will he might be busy right now)

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments Violet has her bow and arrow just in case

message 26: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Not sure if this will help, but I reminded Thomas, Wild and Z about the game. We probably will end up with more powerful campers on both sides. They all seem to have Big Three children.))

message 27: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 11:23AM) (new)

Z wrote: "Violet has her bow and arrow just in case"

((Are you on Red Team or Blue? We could use more people on the offensive for Red.))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments ((red))

message 29: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (last edited May 23, 2020 11:28AM) (new)

((Can you make sure you put that above your post, so people know which side you are on?))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments ((okay))

message 31: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Sigh. Okay, then, so I guess Red Team's best bet to win is a healer and a very rusty daughter of Eos with high stress anxiety. Odds aren't looking good since Blue Team's defense is a daughter of Ares.))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments (Red)

Violet looked around

message 33: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Wild and Thomas aren't playing. Another of their characters is dying. Is this a new thing? Everyone killing off their Big Three children? Not even outside of camp either. I thought Big Three children were supposed to be made of stronger stuff than the rest of the demigods.))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments ((i thought so ))

message 35: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Well, guess not. Ray and Lawless have characters on Blue trying to disarm the traps around Zeus' Fist, by the way.))

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 1441 comments ((ok))

message 37: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((...Feel free to stop them...))

message 38: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 12:44PM) (new)

Lawless | 287 comments blue
Lawless goes back to trying to disarm some of the tripwires "Geez might take longer then usual" He says as he tries not triggering them

message 39: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 188 comments Red

“Whatcha doing there?” The giant of a kid asked the guy disarming the traps.

“You ready? Don’t overdo it this time!” Anuki whispered to Ethan. They were in the back hiding. “I can handle it this time.” Ethan replied.

message 40: by Lawless (new)

"oh well you Got me right here so" He takes out a deck of card "seeing you are bigger then me you will win this fight, but I got to try"

message 41: by Lawless (new)

Lawless | 287 comments Red

David looks around more "No alarm triggered yet, wonder why"

message 42: by Benjamin (new)

Greg pulled his shield up and took a ready stance. “Card tricks, huh? I don’t like that.” He smirked and began circling him. He didn’t know what to expect but he wasn’t a fan of this game anyway.

message 43: by Lawless (new)

"Oh nothing really" Lawless Shrugs "But who knows wanna try your luck" He chuckles while looking at the ground trying to see if there are anymore traps around their location.

message 44: by Benjamin (new)

Suddenly the ground began shaking. Around Greg and the card trick technician skeleton hands began coming up from the ground. Greg saw them and backed up. “What the...?” He was surprised. “Cards that bring up the undead huh? I didn’t take you for a guy that needed a handicap.” Greg said to the man with the cards. He put his shield up and got ready.

message 45: by Lawless (new)

"Oh I didn't expect that" He snickers "But yeah handicaps help in this little game " He looks around thinking to himself someone must be helping me

message 46: by Benjamin (new)

Greg stood in his stance waiting for the attack. The undead fully came out from the ground with swords in their hands. As Greg prepared for his charge. The two in front of the card dealer and the one behind him all attacked him. Greg raised an eyebrow as this happened. “Wait, they’re on my team?” Greg whispered to himself.

message 47: by Lawless (last edited May 23, 2020 01:54PM) (new)

"OW well then it wasn't my trick" lawless says and he takes out his bow and hits one of them back "Any friends you know who can do this It looks fun as a power less so for battling" He chuckles and tries his best to take down then undead

message 48: by Benjamin (new)

Greg dropped his shield to his hip. “Not that I know of. Once again my honor is questioned here.” Greg was upset now that his fights had been interrupted every game. The ground began to shake harder as dozens of hands began coming off the ground. “I’m out of here. Good luck!” Greg added before running off to the blue flag.

message 49: by Lawless (new)

"Oh well then Guess it's just me and undead hmm wonder what happened" Lawless says while trying to keep the undead at bay thinking "what traps are left and which on will help"

message 50: by Jax Kehleyr • The Pumpkin Queen, Daughter of Deimos (new)

((Greg to the rescue. Lol))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.