Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 5796. GenTech: An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are (Since 1900) by Dr. Rick Chromey

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6340 comments Mod
GenTech An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are (1900-present) by Rick Chromey Rick Chromey

Genre: History, Social and Cultural History, 20th Century History, 21st Century History, Technology, Generations
Page Count: 303

Book Description: The G.I. Generation. Slients. Baby Boomers. Gen Xers. Millennials. Generation Z. Every generation has its label and box. But the real question is: Why?

Enter GenTech

It’s a whole new way to look at American generations. Instead of the conventional fixed and linear dates for generational cohorts, Dr. Rich Chromey proposes a fresh understanding that’s loopy and fluid, rooted to the technology each generation experiences in the “coming of age” years.

Since 1900, there have been more technological change than in all of previous combined history. The airplane. The automobile. Radio. Television. Nuclear energy. Rockets. Internet. Cellphones. Robots. Furthermore, there’s been a massive cultural shifting unlike anything witnessed since the Dark Ages gave way to the Renaissance, Reformation, Enlightenment, Scientific, and Industrial Ages. Consequently, postmodern generations (born since 1960) have grown up in a new, cyber, wireless and visual high-tech culture that’s forever changed how we do business, learn, socialize, broadcast, entertain and worship.

It’s technology that shapes us. It’s technology that gives every generation its personality. It’s technology that gives every generation it’s personality. It’s technology that seeds who we’ll become tomorrow. GenTech opens a whole new perspective on how to view the world and understand why every generation matters.

Be one of the first to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to read and review! Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble if applicable, and other social media sites.

Formats available: EPUB, MOBI, PDF

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks of receiving your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your name, email address, and format

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul | 3 comments Sheri wrote: "GenTech An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are (1900-present) by Rick Chromey Rick Chromey

Genre: History, Social and Cultural History, 20th Century History, 2..."

Please send me a pdf or mobi.

Paul Lappen
plappen@yahoo.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in Paul's request

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky (bmacc) | 36 comments Please send me a pdf or mobi.
Bmaccarthy@msn.com
Thanks

message 5: by Tana (new)

Becky wrote: "Please send me a pdf or mobi.
Bmaccarthy@msn.com
Thanks"

sent in Becky's request

message 6: by Tony (new)

Tony Parsons (gambino71) | 1565 comments tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF

message 7: by Rick (new)

Rick Chromey (goodreadscomrick_chromey) | 11 comments Becky wrote: "Please send me a pdf or mobi.
Bmaccarthy@msn.com
Thanks"

Hello Becky! I just hit "send" for you. Thank you in advance! Please reach out to me (Lynette Hoy) if you have any questions. My email is lynette@firetalkerpr.com, so you can search that in your email.
Thanks again! (I am taking care of sending for Rick.)
Lynette Hoy

message 8: by Rick (new)

Rick Chromey (goodreadscomrick_chromey) | 11 comments Tony wrote: "tonyparsons_42@hotmail.com

PDF"

Hi Tony,
Just sent off your pdf. Thanks so much for your request! Look forward to your thoughtful review.
Look for an email from Lynette@firetalkerpr.com. She is sending the pdfs and so on for me.
All the best,
Rick

message 9: by Rick (new)

Rick Chromey (goodreadscomrick_chromey) | 11 comments Paul wrote: "Sheri wrote: "GenTech An American Story of Technology, Change and Who We Really Are (1900-present) by Rick Chromey Rick Chromey

Genre: History, Social and Cultural History, 20th Cent..."

Hi Paul,
We just sent off your pdf! Look for an email from Lynette@firetalkerpr.com.
Thanks,
Rick

message 10: by Becky (new)

Becky (bmacc) | 36 comments Rick wrote: "Becky wrote: "Please send me a pdf or mobi.
Bmaccarthy@msn.com
Thanks"
Hello Becky! I just hit "send" for you. Thank you in advance! Please reach out to me (Lynette Hoy) if you have any questions. ..."

Thank you

message 11: by Jin (new)

Jin | 10 comments I hope it's still possible to get a copy as pdf.
yoonjinpark28@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 12: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Jin

message 13: by V. (new)

V. Subhash (vsubhash) V. Subhash
subhashbrowser-arr@yahoo.com
EPUB

message 14: by Tana (new)

sent in V's request