Always Write discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

​ (dragomania) | 334 comments Mod
Sooo what characters would be in the story?

Just had an idea

maybe the main character has heterochromia?

and some people are a pain to them?

because they're different?

message 2: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 16 comments [[ do we start commenting already orrrr :o ]]

message 3: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

{ go aheeeeead }

message 4: by clairene ⍥ (last edited May 15, 2020 12:13PM) (new)

clairene ⍥ | 16 comments if the main character has heterochromia, are we assuming that everyone else is going to have the same colour eye? Like everyone's blue, and main char has an multi coloured eye?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 2 comments thank you

message 6: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

clairene ⍥ wrote: "if the main character has heterochromia, are we assuming that everyone else is going to have the same colour eye? Like everyone's blue, and main char has an multi coloured eye?"

I was going to say eyes are kind of the same as they are here except ya know your whole 'head' is an eye so there are different eye colors. Brown, blue, green, hazel and like IRL some people have heterochromia and some people think it's purty but others think it's an abomination or whatever. Idk these are pretty advanced eye people they have most of the technology we have today

message 7: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

Jay wrote: "Z wrote: "hi i need help writing a book about epilepsy and the main characters bffs nanes"

I think this would go on writing help?"

already being a great mod! XD

message 8: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 16 comments Ɖɼ⏶ɠ☼™ wrote: "clairene ⍥ wrote: "if the main character has heterochromia, are we assuming that everyone else is going to have the same colour eye? Like everyone's blue, and main char has an multi coloured eye?"
..."

i see, so they're basically entirely like us except for the head / eye situation, and the hands!

okayy, hm what's the basic plot that you have thought about though? i think it's easier to make characters if we know what we're gonn do :')

message 9: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

Yeah

honestly I just invented them because I wanted to draw them

I have no idea what the plot would be originally I was thinking of maybe making a graphic novel of what the everyday life of one of these people but I felt like the idea was cool enough that some people might want to help me write an actual story about it

message 10: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 16 comments what would the time period be ? dystopian future? because like humans / creatures could've genetically evolved and have an eye for their head, and crazy hands; and the technology is pretty much the same? or could be better?

im not really creative with initial plots, only with adding onto them >< ill try to think of something too, if you havent already but i gotta head to bed for now

message 11: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

I was thinking it's in a completely different universe from us

I might need to go there's a storm coming so our wifi will cut off

message 12: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) How about having the main character going through their daily routine and... i don't know, something bad happens like aliens wanting world domination.

message 13: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

cooool

maybe not aliens but I like the idea

message 14: by mouse. (new)

mouse. (rip_myself_into_confetti) aliens was an example, don't worry.

message 15: by , WHO MADE VERONICA MOD? (new)

that's what I thoooooought XD

message 16: by clairene ⍥ (new)

clairene ⍥ | 16 comments so something domination? hmm humans domination / animal takeover? we could do something like The Host..

or what if they disappear one by one for like an otherwordly experiment etc. hrm