Business, Entrepreneurship and Success discussion

Introductions > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rick (last edited May 15, 2020 10:30AM) (new)

Rick Guardia (rickdlg) | 32 comments Mod
Introduce yourselves:

1. Name
2. Author or Reader
3. What you do
4. Why are you interested in entrepreneurship.

message 2: by Rick (new)

Rick De La Guardia, Moderator, Author, Engineer, I want to share and learn as much as i can about entrepreneurship and pass that information along. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Please invite your contacts to join the group if you think they can add value.

message 3: by Keith (new)

Keith Long | 1 comments Keith Long Author Writer/Editor/Publisher for professionals in business. C-Suite, Entrepreneurs, StartUps.

message 4: by Douglass (new)

Douglass Gaking | 6 comments I'm Doug. I am a reader and a teacher. My background is originally in music education, which I continue to do as my primary job. I had a personal interest in economics and finance as well though. A few years ago I started teaching a high school personal finance class, added business to my teaching license, added an entrepreneurship course to my teaching schedule, and went back to school to get my MBA, which I did with a concentration in economics.

I just finished the MBA program this week and look forward to having more time for other things. I do freelance work as a music performer, composer, and arranger. I also enjoy writing blogs and articles and am hoping to invest a lot more into my writing and content creation work now that I am finished with the Master's degree.

message 5: by Rick (new)

Excited to announce that my manuscript (TAP into Your Potential: How to Think, Act and Practice Like an Entrepreneur) has been approved for production by my publisher. Business Expert Press

message 6: by Rick (new)

Keith wrote: "Keith Long Author Writer/Editor/Publisher for professionals in business. C-Suite, Entrepreneurs, StartUps."

Keith, would you care to share any interesting projects you are working on, with me, or the group related to business or entrepreneurship in your capacity as writer, publisher or editor?