CoS Forums discussion

Website down?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick Schulte | 5 comments I went to cosforums.com today and only see a blank page with the text "sx". Can anybody access the website or know anything about it shutting down? I last visited about a week ago and didn't see any notice of an impending closure. But the original closure was announced over 6 years ago, so maybe Morgoth just stopped paying to keep it up? Not sure if anyone on here is still active, but let me know!

message 2: by Yoana (last edited May 15, 2020 02:46AM) (new)

Yoana | 22 comments Nick wrote: "I went to cosforums.com today and only see a blank page with the text "sx". Can anybody access the website or know anything about it shutting down? I last visited about a week ago and didn't see an..."

I got the same result. However, the archives are up: http://www.cosforums.com/cosarchive/i...?

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (xhanax315) | 3 comments The main site link worked now. I had to access the shack through a link from my history. I got worried for awhile there.

message 4: by Nick (new)

Nick Schulte | 5 comments Thanks for the update! I was able to get in through a random history link as well a couple of days ago. Not sure what happened, but glad it's still around. Makes me want to revisit which pages/threads I've downloaded... Thanks for both of your comments!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (xhanax315) | 3 comments Uh it’s gone again, can’t access anything.

message 6: by Nick (new)

Nick Schulte | 5 comments Same, but glad it's back up. Feels like a final closure is imminent - not ready!

message 7: by Nick (new)

Nick Schulte | 5 comments Annnd it's down again.