Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Searching an editor for my diploma essay

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simona (new)

Simona | 4 comments Hello!
I am searching for someone who can read through and edit my essay for my diploma. I am not a native english speaker, so please help me.

message 2: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Ghaffar | 130 comments What is the word count?

message 3: by Simona (new)

Simona | 4 comments Ayesha wrote: "What is the word count?"

around 3.000

message 4: by Justme (new)

Justme | 2 comments Hi Simona, I have experience as an editor with student work (American high school students) and have been a proofreader/structural editor for PhD students for whom English was a second language. Here is my Critique Connect site:
https://critiqueconnect.com/user/W71U...
Please let me know if you are interested and I can give you a quote. Best, Tina

message 5: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gabbycd) | 85 comments Hi Simona,
I am an experienced copy editor and proofreader. You can check out more about what I offer, as well as prices on my website: gabbysbeta.wordpress.com
Or you can email me at gabbydaloia@outlook.com with some details on what you're essay is about and I'll see if I can help you out :)

message 6: by Priya (new)

Priya Bhowal (priyalovingly) | 15 comments Hi Simona,

Are you still looking for an editor? I am available. My rates are negotiable so please do let me know your budget. Please reach out to me at priya.bhowal@hotmail.com

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Hi!

I am available to help you with this! I am an editor and proofreader with experience grading essays. You can view reviews and more information at my website https://jberryproofreading.com/.

message 8: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Kane | 28 comments Hi I have seen your post and would love to help you out. Please check out my website charmzedits.wordpress.com :)

message 9: by Robert (new)

Robert Carr | 1 comments You can check Penn State supplemental essay service if you need help with your diploma essay. I think it's a great idea.