2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
This topic is about A Merciful Secret
A Merciful Secret > Question A

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5316 comments Mod
When Morrigan runs out of the woods and convinces Mercy to come with her, were you apprehensive at all about Mercy’s safety and what she might be walking into?

Robin (robinmy) | 1123 comments Yes. It could have been a trick to kidnap her or something like that. I wasn't sure what she would find.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 1577 comments Yes I thought she was getting set up for something especially when she said it was faster to walk through the woods instead of driving.

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) | 149 comments Mod
I couldn't help but be apprehensive. And yet, the girl seemed genuinely terrified and with the blood all over her I knew Mercy would have to go.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 677 comments I was really concerned, but the girl running through the woods like that rang true.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5316 comments Mod
Okay, I thought it was just me but clearly I had company. I was sure she was walking into some sort of trap!

Lisa - (Aussie Girl) | 640 comments Oh me too. I thought it was bound to be a trap. And even a big tough FBI agent like Mercy with great prepper survival skills could have been in big trouble. But I guess Mercy would have had no alternative to get to the cabin quickly and even if she would have taken the Tahoe she would have had no idea what she was going to find there.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 102 comments I thought she was possibly set up as well. I'm glad that wasn't the case.