Addicted to YA discussion

Recommendations > What should I read next?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Makaelin Rae (new)

Makaelin Rae (makaelin_) Hey guys, I can't decide what to read next on my tbr, I just finished Dance of Thieves and really loved it. I can't tell what I'm in the mood for next. Here are my options:
Truly Devious
The Night Circus
The Secret Garden (reread)
or, The Raven Boys

message 2: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (roxannej) I loved The Raven Boys.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Truly Devious for suree

message 4: by Logan (new)

Logan | 3 comments I need to find another book but there are so many and I can’t decide, I like John Green and I’m looking for more books that are his style. Suggestions?

message 5: by Makaelin Rae (new)

Makaelin Rae (makaelin_) Logan wrote: "I need to find another book but there are so many and I can’t decide, I like John Green and I’m looking for more books that are his style. Suggestions?"

If you haven't already, you should read "Let it Snow" it is written by three authors, one of them being John Green. It is three stories in one but they are all great. It recently became a Netflix movie too. While the movie is good, I loved the book a lot more. Some of my favorite John Green books are An Abundance of Katherines, Will Grayson Will Grayson, and Looking for Alaska (Which now is a hulu show) I liked Maureen Johnsons writing style as well so maybe check out some of her books. (She's one of the other authors of Let it Snow).

message 6: by Aliya (new)

Aliya the night circus

message 7: by Logan (new)

Logan | 3 comments Thank you guys for suggestions I’m going to read Let It Snow

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1 comments Logan wrote: "I need to find another book but there are so many and I can’t decide, I like John Green and I’m looking for more books that are his style. Suggestions?"

All the Bright Places

message 10: by Logan (new)

Logan | 3 comments Rebecca wrote: "All the Bright Places"
Thanks I actually just got that book.

message 11: by Makaelin Rae (new)

Makaelin Rae (makaelin_) Logan wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "All the Bright Places"
Thanks I actually just got that book."

This is also such a great book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Let it Snow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic