Editors and Writers discussion

$50 Beta Read and/or Line Edit

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Wolf | 8 comments Quarantine has everyone finishing their novels so if you’re looking for someone to beta read and/or edit your new manuscript, look no further.

I know money can be a bit of problem, especially at the minute, when trying to find a good reader/editor so I am offering a full and comprehensive beta read and/or line edit for $50, no matter what the length of your manuscript (if it’s less than 50,000 words it will be charged at 0.001/word).

I have been a professional beta reader for over 5 years and have worked on many projects across different genres. I’ve been an editor for 2 years. In my spare time I read extensively across all genres so am happy to help with whatever project you may have.

If you would like to send me your MS or are interested in finding out more, please send me a DM. I look forward to hearing from you.

message 2: by Bobin (new)

Bobin Paul | 2 comments Hi Jessie,

How can I contact you? Just a new-bee here, trying to get some affordable help to uplift the language of my first quarantine novel (60 + k words). Please let me know if you are interested.