Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading May 11?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2051 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Deep Down by Elouise East.

message 2: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 991 comments I've got Susanna Craig's The Companion's Secret. I like it quite well.

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments I finished Sure Shot and really enjoyed it. It releases the 12th May.

I'm currently reading an ARC of Island Chaptal and The Ancient Aliens' Treasure by Camilla Monk. One of my favourite series. The author writes very original and humorous stories. It won't suit everyone, but I love her stuff.

I have so many ARCs to read and books I've bought recently that I can't keep up. I swear working from home is giving me less reading time.

message 4: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1885 comments Mod
I finished an ARC of Laura Griffin's upcoming book Hidden last night. I enjoyed it. A lot more romantic than her last one too.

message 5: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1137 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I finished Sure Shot and really enjoyed it. It releases the 12th May.

I'm currently reading an ARC of Island Chaptal and The Ancient Aliens' Treasure by Camilla Mon..."

oooh!!! Sure shot releases today!!! Might give that a whirl!

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "I finished Sure Shot and really enjoyed it. It releases the 12th May.

I'm currently reading an ARC of [book:Island Chaptal and The Ancient Aliens' Treasure|..."

If you do, I hope you enjoy. :-)

message 7: by Manda (new)

I forgot about Sure Shot coming out! How did the universe know I needed a new Sarina Bowen right now?

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments Manda wrote: "I forgot about Sure Shot coming out! How did the universe know I needed a new Sarina Bowen right now?"

I hope it leaves you as satisfied as I was. :-)

message 9: by Manda (new)

Finished it this morning and enjoyed it, Stacey! Reunited lovers is a favorite trope of mine :)

message 10: by Stacey is Sassy (new)

Stacey is Sassy (staceyissassy) | 1228 comments Manda wrote: "Finished it this morning and enjoyed it, Stacey! Reunited lovers is a favorite trope of mine :)"

Yeah, I like them especially when the characters have grown up and learnt from their mistakes. Maturity is very appealing.