Editors and Writers discussion

editor needed for charity book project

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Francis (new)

Francis Powell (francishpowell) | 4 comments Hello I am putting together a book for a charity Marie Curie Nurses, I need somebody to edit some short stories. I can't pay anybody at the moment. I could include a persons links in the final copy or exchange a service, I do art work. If somebody offers it could be a great help to the project

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie | 17 comments What type of editing do you need? I am a copy editor and will gladly work with you. In exchange, can you help me with a logo?

message 3: by Francis (new)

Francis Powell (francishpowell) | 4 comments Putting the stories in a good format, checking grammar/typing mistakes. Adding little grace notes to the story...I can do your logo for you no problem

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie | 17 comments Sound like a great trade! My email is julie@bookwormyogi.com. Please send me the information and what you need done. If you need a NDA signed, let me know. Also, please let me know your timing.

message 5: by Kai (new)

Kai (kaipotter) | 9 comments I would love to help you.
You can reach me at thesocksareevil@gmail.com
:)

aDystoPianClassic (souveekpal) | 1 comments I would love to participate in this charity activity! I am reachable at souveekpal@gmail.com