Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

Entangled
This topic is about Entangled
Previous BRs - Authors; A - D > Clarke, Cat - Entangled - Informal Buddy Read; Starts February 5, 2015

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30560 comments Mod
This topic is open for discussion of Entangled by Cat Clarke

Book Synopsis:
The same questions whirl round and round in my head: What does he want from me? How could I have let this happen? AM I GOING TO DIE? 17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got there. As Grace pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see? Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here? A story of dangerous secrets, intense friendships and electrifying attraction.

message 2: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Reserved

message 3: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Reserved

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments I got the book early if you would like to start early

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments Anytime is good with me

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments I will start tomorrow

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments How are you liking this book? I keep putting it down.

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments I am on day 17

(view spoiler)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments It too all I had to finish this book. I don't know if I am going to read more of this author. I got so bored

(view spoiler)

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 696 comments I just didn't get this book at all

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Entangled (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cat Clarke (other topics)