Axis Mundi X discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed for the Winter > Just When you thought America was going to get it right

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new)

Kelly You know, I was having a pretty good day until I saw that. Lets hope that polling is as bad/volatile as New Hampshire's.

That's right, polling people, I said it!

message 2: by Amanda (last edited Mar 20, 2008 11:12AM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Unfortunately, I think the article said that mccain was above both of the dems. bad bad bad.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Bryant "Gallup said polling data also showed McCain leading Obama 47 percent to 43 percent in 4,367 registered voters' preferences for the general election. The general election survey has an error margin of 2 percentage points.
The Arizona senator also edged Clinton 48 percent to 45 percent but Gallup said the lead was not statistically significant.

That is a sharp turnaround from the Reuters/Zogby poll from last month, which showed that in a head-to-head matchup, Obama would beat McCain 47 percent to 40 percent.

"The last couple of weeks have taken a toll on Obama and in a general election match-up, on both Democrats," said pollster John Zogby.

Bottom line - the pasting that HC & BO have been handing each other have diminished them in the tiny brains of the electorate. This is temporary. When one of them is declared the candidate the other will stop slagging (we earnestly believe). At that point the designated candidate will glide effortlessly to a win in November.
Surely.....surely.... Americans won't vote for another Republican now... surely...

message 4: by Arminius (new)

Arminius If Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Obama win America needs to vote in a conservative congress.

message 5: by Meels (last edited Mar 20, 2008 01:12PM) (new)

Meels (amelia) Nobody called & polled me!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Paul--"Surely.....surely.... Americans won't vote for another Republican now... surely..."

I said that 4 years ago. What's the saying? Pride goeth before a fall... I think the dems getting cocky now would be a huge, Big Mac sized mistake.

message 7: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) *gives you both the two finger salute, British style - and a wink*

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.