2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)
This topic is about The Hero of Ages
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > The Hero of Ages (Mistborn #3)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ (josie-the_bubbly_book_reviewer) Hi guys. Planning on finishing no 2 then 3. Would like to join you.

Piper (kittycatpiper) | 14 comments I've read this a while ago need to give a reread love Brandon Sanderson writing style

Hanča (citron) | 73 comments So excited for this, It's going to be a busy month. :-)

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3017 comments I've just finished Book 2 and immediately picked this one up because I have to know what happens after that ending...

Dominique  | 755 comments Will start on Thursday!

message 6: by Rachael (last edited Feb 03, 2020 10:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3017 comments Finished part 1. (view spoiler)

Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ (josie-the_bubbly_book_reviewer) Finished #2. Day off today. Hubby out. Looks like a lovely day to snuggle up and read all day. Looking forward to reading #3 with you all. Josie

message 8: by Rachael (last edited Feb 07, 2020 09:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3017 comments Nearly reached Part 4. I am enjoying this but there is a lot more detail than the other books in the series. It was very interesting to find out (view spoiler)

Hanča (citron) | 73 comments I had literally no time to read since the beginning of the month, only squeezing in few minutes during my commute to work and I'm about 10 percent in.

Dominique  | 755 comments Starting it right now.

Hanča (citron) | 73 comments I just finished part 1, I'm not moving through as fast as I'd like to, the chapters are pretty interesting but it's a bit slow.

Rachael (allons-y-bookworm) | 3017 comments I've finished the book. I agree that it is slow but there was an interesting ending.

message 13: by Ed (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ed | 6 comments Hi ! can i participate this late ? i just started today :)

Hanča (citron) | 73 comments I finished part 2 just now. I am getting a bit frustrated because some of the POVs are a little boring at the moment and I always get stuck on them. I feel a bit bad saying this but Sazed's moping is hard for me to read and I wish he just snapped out of it.

Hanča (citron) | 73 comments I finished part 4.
Rachael, my guess about the narrator was (view spoiler) Well you know already the real answer since you're finished. ;)
There's a lot of information and some of it kinda went over my head. I hope all will be clear by the end.
I really need to finish it today but not sure I'll be able to, still about 30 percent left and I'm a slow reader. :(

message 16: by Hanča (last edited Feb 25, 2020 12:07AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Hanča (citron) | 73 comments I finished the book this night, I must admit I got a bit emotional over the ending.
How is everyone else doing?

Dominique  | 755 comments L'm halfway in the book.

Dominique  | 755 comments Hanča wrote: "I finished the book this night, I must admit I got a bit emotional over the ending.
How is everyone else doing?"

Yeah, it was emotional. He wrote such interesting characters. sazed has been my fav from the first book and the ending of this one, made me love him more.

Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ (josie-the_bubbly_book_reviewer) Dominique I really liked Sazed too. I found the ending to be very satisfying.

Dominique  | 755 comments Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ wrote: "Dominique I really liked Sazed too. I found the ending to be very satisfying."

(view spoiler)

Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ (josie-the_bubbly_book_reviewer) Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ wrote: "Dominique I really liked Sazed too. I found the ending to be very satisfying."

Dominique. I couldn't have said it better myself.
(view spoiler)
First time using the spoiler edits. Hope they work...

Did everyone finish the book?

Dominique  | 755 comments Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ wrote: "Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ wrote: "Dominique I really liked Sazed too. I found the ending to be very satisfying."

Dominique. I couldn't have said it better myself.
[spoilers removed]
First t..."

Yes, it worked!

Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ (josie-the_bubbly_book_reviewer) Dominique wrote: "Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ wrote: "Josie ❃The Bubbly Book Reviewer❃ wrote: "Dominique I really liked Sazed too. I found the ending to be very satisfying."

Dominique. I couldn't have said it ..."

Thank you.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.