Easley Library Bookworms discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > 2020 Read Easley Library Books Challenge (Read Message 1 First!)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments As I mentioned last year on another thread, I'm starting this challenge as a place where we can all list books we've read this year which are in Easley Library's collection. (I thought it might be fun to see how many we read in a year, as a group!) You don't have to have checked your copy of the book out from us, as long as we have it; and more than one person can list the same book.

Here's how it works. When you FINISH a title that's in Easley Library, add it to the list. Write the number it is on the list, your name, the title (giving the link, if possible) and the author. THIS IS NOT INTENDED AS A DISCUSSION GROUP, JUST A POSTING OF THE BOOKS READ. THAT WAY PEOPLE WHO DON'T TEND TO POST TO DISCUSSIONS CAN FEEL COMFORTABLE IN THIS THREAD, AND WE KEEP THE NUMBER SEQUENCE IN ORDER.

All entries on this thread should look like this one:

1. Werner The White Company by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

message 2: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 2. Werner The Ghost of Thomas Kempe by Penelope Lively.

message 3: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 3. Werner The Dream-Quest of Unknown Kadath by H.P. Lovecraft. (Our copy is actually in a different printing with the same title, but includes several other stories I didn't read at this time.)

message 4: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 4. Werner The House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton.

message 7: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 7. Werner The Abolition of Man by C. S. Lewis

message 8: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 8. Werner The Casebook of Carnacki the Ghost Finder by Willian Hope Hodgson

message 9: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 9. Werner To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

message 10: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 10. Werner His Last Bow: 8 Stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

message 11: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 11. Werner Daughter of the Legend by Jesse Stuart.

message 12: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 12. Werner Hope Leslie: or, Early Times in the Massachusetts by Catharine Maria Sedgwick.

message 13: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 13. Werner Sad Cypress by Agatha Christie.

message 14: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 14. Werner The Case of the Stuttering Bishop by Erle Stanley Gardner

message 15: by Werner (new)

Werner | 742 comments 15. Werner The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emmuska Orczy

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.