YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth’s Past #1)
This topic is about The Three-Body Problem
BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > The Three-Body Problem (Remembrance of Earth’s Past #1) by Liu Cixin - Starting February 2nd 2020

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire Chibi | 1833 comments The Three-Body Problem is the first chance for English-speaking readers to experience the Hugo Award-winning phenomenon from China's most beloved science fiction author, Liu Cixin.

Set against the backdrop of China's Cultural Revolution, a secret military project sends signals into space to establish contact with aliens. An alien civilization on the brink of destruction captures the signal and plans to invade Earth. Meanwhile, on Earth, different camps start forming, planning to either welcome the superior beings and help them take over a world seen as corrupt, or to fight against the invasion. The result is a science fiction masterpiece of enormous scope and vision.

Claire Chibi | 1833 comments End of Part 1
(view spoiler)

Claire Chibi | 1833 comments Up to the End of 'Three Body: Mozi and Fiery Flames'
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Wiktoria (new)

Wiktoria (wiktoria6600) | 388 comments chapter one
It's taken me a while to get to this book but I finally managed it xd
(view spoiler)

Claire Chibi | 1833 comments End of Part 2
(view spoiler)

Claire Chibi | 1833 comments Wiktoria wrote: "chapter one
It's taken me a while to get to this book but I finally managed it xd
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Claire Chibi | 1833 comments Finished!
(view spoiler)

message 8: by Wiktoria (new)

Wiktoria (wiktoria6600) | 388 comments oh wow, that was fast, I'm only on part two!

message 9: by Wiktoria (new)

Wiktoria (wiktoria6600) | 388 comments end of part one, thought I might as well check in.
(view spoiler)