Shaped by a book discussion

Round Brainstorming > Round Two

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noa (last edited Jan 24, 2020 07:02PM) (new)

Noa Bloom (noa_gh) | 72 comments Please write one (or more) book/s you would like to read!

My suggestions are: perks of being a wallflower, and all the bright places

message 2: by Lilah (new)

Lilah | 9 comments Becoming by Michelle Obama and Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott. Also hola everyone :)

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I would recommend one of the following books to read:
- Giovanni’s Room
- Les Misérables
- Fahrenheit 451
- Eleanor & Park
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer

message 4: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 5 comments Hi everyone- I’m Vivian. I joined recently.
I would recommend for our next book:

-Educated
-5 Feet Apart
-Children of Blood and Bone

message 5: by lily (new)

lily | 37 comments I would love to read Perks of Being a Wallflower or Children of Blood and Bone, but I also suggest The Astonishing Color of After.

message 6: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sashahamel) | 64 comments I’ve read so many of your suggestions :)

message 7: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sashahamel) | 64 comments They’re all really good!

message 8: by Vivian (new)

Vivian | 5 comments The Perks of Being a Wallflower sounds good!

message 9: by Noa (new)

Noa Bloom (noa_gh) | 72 comments Great! thanks you guys! I added a poll so you can vote

message 10: by Noa (new)

Noa Bloom (noa_gh) | 72 comments Hey everybody! Okay so as you all know, there was a tie between perks of being a wallflower and 5 feet apart! So I quickly asked you all which you would rather choose and the winner was perks of being a wallflower!!! I think we will officially start tomorrow (and maybe we will have 8 days to finish?) thanks you guys! 😊

message 11: by Noa (new)

Noa Bloom (noa_gh) | 72 comments Also: if anyone is interested in being the discussion leader for the next book we read (not perks cause we have someone doing that) please let me know! You basically would just prompt people with quotes, questions ext!

message 12: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sashahamel) | 64 comments I’m interested! :)

message 13: by lily (new)

lily | 37 comments Just wanted to give a heads up to people about something - the nypl currently has like three available copies, so it could be a little bit before y'all can get your hands on it. I put a hold on it, and I'd recommend that if you want to get it soon, either try and find it somewhere else or put a hold on it ASAP!