2020 SQHS Your Literate Life - BOOK REVIEWS ONLY discussion

Whisper to Me
This topic is about Whisper to Me
Whisper To Me by Nick Lake.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicolas (last edited Jan 24, 2020 03:08PM) (new)

Nicolas Reyes | 4 comments Whisper to me by Nick Lake is about A teenage girl that is writing a letter to a boy whose heart she has just broke. She also wants to solve a mystery case. Her mother has been murdered. Cassandra will do what it takes to find the killer.

This is somewhat a little bit more different than the Young Adult book that I Imagined it to be.for it was a little bit too realistic at some points in the story. The book was very descriptive and realistic. The detail of the story stuck to your mind. Alas it was a good book to read.

message 2: by Brittanni (new)

Brittanni | 14 comments This book sounds like it has a lot going on, and would keep readers reading. I could see how some people would gravitate towards this book, and it seems like it was. I personally love when books stay with you so I think that's good you were able to experience that. Hopefully you find some more good books!

message 3: by Ivy (new)

Ivy | 10 comments very straight to the point. Sounds good.

message 4: by Bear (new)

Bear L. Osterhaus (boster) | 20 comments It reminds me of another story I like. I might read it some time.

message 5: by Kaiden (new)

Kaiden | 12 comments I love murder mystery's. Seems like a book i should check out.

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary Lippiatt | 13 comments Was the realistic parts too graphic? I know that sometimes when I am reading a book and get to the gruesome parts, I flip to the next section of the book! But, that is not always possible is it?

Did you like the ending? Did you feel it wrapped up the story line in a satisfying way?