Detect Secrets Role-Play discussion

In the Academy > Cafeteria!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris walked in and found an empty table then sat down and continued to color her picture of hoodie

message 3: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris shrugged "I dont care" she continued to color hoodie's skin

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth walked in. She walked over to Iris and handed her the backpack. "You accidentally gave this to me in second period. It's not mine." She walked away before Iris could give it back. Ruth sat down at an empty table.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine walked in and sat a table with Ruth. “Hi.”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Hey," Ruth said, writing something in her notepad. The tip of her pencil broke. She muttered something under her breath before taking a knife out of her boot and using it to sharpen her pencil.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmines eyes widened. “Do you always have a knife?”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yep." Ruth said, putting it back in her boot. "It's useful. It's too bad I couldn't afford a Swiss Army knife, though."

((https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=... the knife))

message 9: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments Ria stumbled in, finding pens and breaking them apart again.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine smiles. “It’s coil.”

message 11: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris sighed and got up, walked over and plopped the backpack on the desk "is wasn't an accident. keep it, you stole it you keep it" she walked away

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "That makes sense," Ruth said, swinging the backpack over her shoulder without complaint.

message 13: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments She locked eyes with them both, rolling her eyes to the back of her head, then rolling them back; she looked at them both with her Ink Vision.
(Do either one of you want to be an Ink Beast of a Half-ink somehow?)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((How about Ruth's not a half-ink, but more like a... 5% ink?))

message 15: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments ((I'm not sure how that would work though, I would assume that Ruth's dad got turned, and it's inheritance. ))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Maybe her great-great-grandpa got turned or something?))

message 17: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments ((Ok fine))

message 18: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments ((He's still technically a Half-Ink though since it's a 'catch-all' type of thing. ))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Okay))

Ruth noticed Ria staring at her. "You looking at something, princess?" She asked dryly.

message 20: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (Half-ink?)

message 21: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris looked around for incognito so she could bug him

message 22: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Jan 29, 2020 03:03PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Harper walked in and took a seat at an empty table, not wanting to bother anyone. She managed to talk to someone last class, but Harper didn't see her in the cafeteria. Maybe if she had the courage to sit with the group of girls over there...

No, Harper couldn't do it. She kept reasoning with herself. Being a detective is being able to talk to and question people. However, it was also being able to observe. Yes, she would observe first and socialize later.

Harper pulled out her bag and searched for her notebook. It was here somewhere...Yes! She took out a dark green spiral notebook with a gold question mark in the center. This would be her observation notebook. Harper grabbed her pen and started writing, occasionally glancing up to look at her surroundings and the girls chattering at the other table.

One girl is sharpening a pencil with a pocket knife. is that even allowed? She seems to have some confusion with another girl about her backpack. Someone is either writing or sketching in some sort of notebook. But what's really odd, is there's a girl that has ink all over her face and hands. She's fiddling with a broken pen in her hands and she seems to be looking really closely at the two girls with the backpack. I can't see the front of her face, but she's trembling slighting and doesn't seem aware of her surroundings. Something's up with her.

message 23: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 641 comments Mod
Incognito saw Iris and hoped she wouldn't see him

message 24: by Aҽɾιαʅ (last edited Jan 29, 2020 03:08PM) (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Harper kept writing.

A hooded figure has entered the room. I can't see any of their features though, because of a hood over their face. What are they hiding?

message 25: by mugs, Crying unicorn with no magic in her dear horn! (new)

mugs | 497 comments Mod
Hani entered the room and searched for someone to sit next to. She saw Harper and walked over to her, "Hi! Can I sit next to you?" she asked her

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth stood up suddenly. She grabbed her notepad and started to walk out of the room.

message 27: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Harper jumped when Hani spoke; she hadn't heard her walk up. She smiled when she saw it was her friend from 2nd class.

"Of course you can sit here."

She scooted over and moved her bag to make room for Hani, quickly shoving her notebook into her bag when she realized it was still out.

message 28: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments catwoman3434 wrote: "(Half-ink?)"

If you a half-ink, you have one parent who has ink beast DNA and one who isn't.

message 29: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) [what exactly is an "ink-beast"?]

message 30: by mugs, Crying unicorn with no magic in her dear horn! (new)

mugs | 497 comments Mod
Hani smiled at Harper and sat down next to her, "Thanks!" she said

[I have to go, I'll be back in 30 minutes or so!]

message 31: by (new)

{but what even is an ink beast! It sounds really cool!}

message 32: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments Amanda wrote: "[what exactly is an "ink-beast"?]"

An ink beast, in their full form, is a person who has black skin, black hair, etc, and if it's a Cria beast, their cat form will have black fur, brown eyes, etc; they also have ink instead of blood.

message 33: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments A Cria beast is a variant of an ink beast that can turn into a cat.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Okay. I have to go for today.))

message 35: by Deadpool (new)

Deadpool | 5 comments ((Potatoes they bought it.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Spodder!!!!!!!!)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Who bought what?))

message 38: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments [ can I be half-Cria beast]

Iris looked around one more time, she didn't see incognito so she found a random seat hoping that no one paid any attention to her

message 39: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (parents)

message 40: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments catwoman3434 wrote: "[ can I be half-Cria beast]

Iris looked around one more time, she didn't see incognito so she found a random seat hoping that no one paid any attention to her"

(sure! Also, they're just called Half-Crinks in that case)
as she looked Iris in the eye with her ink vision, she saw a combination of ink AND... Cria DNA? She stepped back, then turned to the pens again and covered herself in ink by breaking some more pens, seeing if she would be scared of her(she can do empath powers, but only with a few emotions).

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Everwing, no offense, but could you tone the whole "ink-beast" thing down a bit? This is a Detective Academy RP. Thanks!))

message 42: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (no no potato it is fine that might be why the detective academy wanted us, because they want to know who it's an "ink beast and who's not ^W^)

message 43: by (new)

Incognito looked at the girl who had ink on her face and was putting even more on he was sure she must have some mental illness after all Who breaks pens and puts ink all over their face?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth started to leave, but she tripped and fell in the middle of the cafeteria. She got up quickly and continued walking, face burning. Dangit, Ruth, you had to do that? she thought.

message 45: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris jumped like something frightened her, but the thing was nothing had frightened her. she just jumped.

message 46: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments Ria snickered, then took out from her pack a long trident-like thing and turned it on.
(the thing: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=... )

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth left the cafeteria, but still caught a glimpse of whatever weapon Ria had. Hopefully she doesn't hurt anyone with that .

message 48: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments "Iris," she practically growled.

message 49: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments "what" she growled back

message 50: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments "I'm seeing through my 'rose-tinted glasses'(what ink killers refer to an ink vision), and a LOT of bright red, which means I have to exert it(the virus that causes you to have part of you being inky) out of you," Ria said, tossing the bident in her direction.

« previous 1 3 4