YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts, #1)
This topic is about Consort of Secrets
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts #1) by Eva Chase - Starting February 4th, 2020

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Every witch knows the rules: Stick to your own kind. Never reveal your powers to outsiders. Take a consort from the witching families or kiss your magic good-bye forever.

For years I've been quiet, obedient Rose Hallowell. I accepted the man my stepmother chose for me. But I never stopped missing my long-ago friends.

Now we're back on my childhood estate to arrange my marriage. The boys I grew up with? They're still in town—and they haven't forgotten me either. And damn if they haven't grown up well.

They've got no magic, no place in my life. But they're charming and sweet and infuriatingly hot, and I can't seem to stay away. The more I try to resist, the more secrets I uncover about my family, my betrothal, and everything I thought was true about the witching world.

I've been lied to. I've been betrayed. So to claim my magic and my happiness, I'll break every rule there is—and then some.

Don't mess with this witch. Every rose has thorns.

*Consort of Secrets is the first full-length novel in a steamy reverse harem paranormal romance series. Take a dollop of gothic atmosphere, add a heaping of romantic angst, and mix it up with five enticing young men and a passionate witch just coming into her own.*

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Ch. 1-4 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments 5-15 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments 16-21 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
Chapter 1-4

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Ch. 1-4 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Chapter 15

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "5-15 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Chapter 16

(view spoiler)

Chapter 22

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "16-21 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Chapter 15

[spoilers removed]"

Lol it’s always an evil stepmother

Finished

(view spoiler)

When do you want to read book 2?

❀ Crystal ✿ - wrote: "Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Chapter 15

[spoilers removed]"

Lol it’s always an evil stepmother"

Always lol.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "When do you want to read book 2?"

I can do this one via audio anyday, I know we want to get some bonus points lol. Would this weekend work? I can squeeze it in while I clean lol

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Yeah I can do this weekend.

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Awesome. I will set it up for tomorrow once I get back to work 😬

Okay Thank you