Detect Secrets Role-Play discussion

Dorms > Jasmine & Ruth's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by mugs, Crying unicorn with no magic in her dear horn! (new)

mugs | 497 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine walked into her dorm a smile on her face. This was better than she imagined. She couldn’t believe she was really here. She couldn’t wait to meet her roommate.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth walked in with her backpack slung over one shoulder. She looked around and shivered a bit. The room was pretty big, but it still made her a little claustrophobic. She noticed Jasmine. "Hi," she said, sitting down on her bed.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Heeyyyo))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey Sorry))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Hi. I'm in like 12 places at once right now.😂))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me too lol I thought you were gone?))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Well, apparently I've failed. I'm addicted to this!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me tooo))

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I've made myself a deal: I won't use Goodreads during class. Only before school and afterschool. Wanna RP in here?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure! And drew and Lyla))

Jasmine sat at her desk doing school.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth walked in. Her arm was bleeding pretty badly. She reached into her bag for a box of bandaids and a roll of duct tape. Oh, well. It'll do. she thought.

message 13: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris knocked on the door "I would come in but it's locked" she joked

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth opened the door. "Yeah?" she asked, clearly surprised.

message 15: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments she walked in "you aren't planning on using those are you?" she pointed at the bandaids"I mean not like that" she got out her art supplies and started to cut the fluff out of the bandaids and put them on a strip of duct tape

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Usually, those are the best that I can get." Ruth said, sounding defensive.

message 17: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments "eh same-" she stopped herself from going any further "um here this is gonna hurt a little" she began to wrap the fluffy side of the duct tape on Ruth's arm

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Ruth cringed. "Ow."

message 19: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments "told you," she said before cleaning up